I'm Taken Out Of The Lost And Found

(Y/n) yawned as he woke up from the sounds of people around him. Apparently newcomers to the camp had to stay in the Hermes cabin. It was not pleasant. Definitely way to loud.

(Y/n) quickly got out of bed and got dressed before getting out of the cabin. He sighed as he leaned against the outer wall of the cabin. "I really need a less crowded place to sleep" he muttered before looking up and seeing a rainbow above.

The boy walked to the dining pavilion. It was a bit early for breakfast but he was hoping to eat before everyone else got there anyways. He sat down at the Hermes table and looked around. There was no food in sight.

He waited as he thought about what he wanted for breakfast. A moment later a plate of pancakes and a cup of water was placed in front of him by some invisible force. "Awesome" he said happily before starting to eat. "Free food from Invisible people" once he finished his drink the cup would refill itself again.

As (y/n) ate more as more people would slowly start showing up. Mostly at other tables. Occasionally a few would look over at (y/n) and whisper to one another, he didn't mind.

"So you're the new kid?" (Y/n) turned after hearing a male voice to see a brown haired boy and a beautiful blonde girl walking up to him.

"That's me" (y/n) replied with a nod

"That's me" (y/n) replied with a nod. He took a sip of his drink before talking again. "(Y/n)"

"Calypso" the Blonde replied with a kind smile. "This is-"

"Leo Valdez" The boy said with a smile as he cut Calypso off, she glared at him. "Figured you could do with some friends"

"I won't argue with that" (y/n) replied with a shrug. He finished his food before standing up. "Nice to meet you"

"Come with us" Calypso offered as she turned around and started walking away.

"We'll introduce you to our friends" Leo said as he started following after Calypso. (Y/n) shrugged before following the pair. They seemed nice enough.

(Y/n) followed the two teens to the beach before spotting the two people they were walking towards. There was a blonde dude in a purple shirt that read 'SPQR' and an attractive Native American girl.

 There was a blonde dude in a purple shirt that read 'SPQR' and an attractive Native American girl