Chapter 1.writers block

Third person POV 

It was a cool afternoon, leaves were falling down, crispy but also beautiful. Oh look, some celebrities. Wait what?! Celebrities?! Oh yeah, new ones, okay okay. Ahem, these celebrities were musicians known as the geomtry gang who their music is right off the beat ratings with a score of 10,000 listeners and more that's counting on their way.  Fans were screaming and taking pics, let's see our celebrities shall we. 

In da band we have 

The lead singer Bob, the king among any sirens who's voice is a stunning.

 Next we have the guitarist, Bobal, he be rocking on every string and a two time champion of guitar hero. 

Next we Boder who hitting the beats and symbols of the drums with his four arms, watch out cause he will hit you hard! 

Next we have the techno bot himself, Bofo. Hear this, he be creating all beats that'll get you vibing. 

Last but not least, Bowaev! Bowaev is a backup singer who'll get the fans all in a adoring way. He may be a mix match doll but the pop loves him. 

These dudes were all in the music so they formed the bond of music. Now back to the present shall we? Here we have sibling of twins. One boy and one gir-....I'm sorry what? Oh, not a girl? No? Alright, alright, correction both boys, but there's difference between them. One is a orange headed, and the other is a blonde yellow. The yellow hair was straight up and the other was side swept and covering the right side of the eye. The orange head was name Bobot and his brother Bosip. The two were inseparable, over protective and always on high alert. 

Let's go to their POV shall we?

Bobot's POV 

Uugghh, we have to go to work. We started to work at Belladona Sweets cafe. I remember when we first work there.

~Flashback~

Rosie:I think it's your color doll 

Bosip:heheheh, you look great bro 

Bobot:I look like a girl 

Bosip:so? Your beautiful no matter what. I support you, ^v^

Bobot:thanks, but can you please help me with the corset? 

Bosip:of course. 

~end of flashback~ 

As we walk into the employees only door in the back, we go into our uniforms and we're ready to serve. I look down at my body and remembered all the pain it went through. 

You see, me and Bosip had terrible parents. They wanted a boy and a girl but they gotten both boys. Mother wanted a girl to be just like her in able to keep the balance of gender but she didn't get what she wanted. My hair and bangs grew and mother will always put it up either a bun, braid or even pig tales, no hating them but when we get into school grounds Bosip will always take them down and fix it to a more boys way. 

But one thing that we can't change is that she always dress me in dress or skirts. I can't take them off because the buttons are so small that Bosip can't do it. It always gets to me, boys all around flirts and messes with it. Perverts. But every time I take it off mom will cut me either shoulders, hands, or torso. Dad was nothing but blind to it all. He didn't even notice about that woman.