Chapter 5:bitter love, bigger words

Continuing from the last chapter 

Bobot:would you two leave us the f**k alone!!

The Boder walked to the twins only to see them fighting with a dirty blonde girl that had a lot of.... pink, and jewelry and ugly ass eye shadow with a blond male that looked like a high school popular teen.

Bosip:I told you, we are over. Do I have to say it again?! 

Pink girl:you broke my heart Bosy, we were perfect together.

Bosip:Don't you dare call me that, and no. You threaten me and my brother if I don't do what you said, your a brat you hear me you gold digger bitch. 

Pink  girl:I don't care about your sister. She was in the way!! 

Bobot:I'm a mother fucking boy for blind sight sake!

teen boi:hey! Don't talk to her like that! 

Bobot:oh don't get me started on you! You cheating, fuck up bitch! 

Teen boi:we had a thing together 

Bobot:and you destroyed that thing, and gave me fucking anxiety! 

Teen boi:well sorry, I didn't mope into your lives 

Bobot:true but you did mope into my privacy and almost get me into the hospital you sick bitch spoiled wimp

Pink girl:now wait a god damn minut- 

Bobot:oh would you shut the hell up you gold digging princess wanna be ass bitch! (Oh snap)

Boder:I'm sorry but is there something I'm interrupting? 

Pink girl:oh please save me and my brother from these sick people who won't leave us alone. 

Bosip:oh great, your putting on your "innocent" face. 

Pink girl:oh but it's true. Please~ 

Boder:miss, imma gonna have to stop you right there, cause what I heard from my good friend over here, is that he yelled and asked that y'all should leave him and his brother alone. 

Teen boi:but- 

Boder:nope, I hate to break it to you but I like liars who tried to be innocent, it's a weak act. Now if you excuse me, *picks up Bobot* I think we should split before I call the police and have to make a lie detector test on you two. Good day to you two. 

Boder, Bobot and Bosip walk away leaving the brat pink girl in shock and rage while the other one in regret and raging. 

Bosip:thanks I guess for saving us back there. I thought I never see their dumb ass faces again. 

Boder:your welcome, but what is the fight between  you two and those brats. 

Bosip:those two are me and Bobot's ex's.  Britney and Anble. 

Boder:oh, I'm sorry that y'all saw them again. 

Bosip:don't be, but I guess we're on good terms.

Boder:what 

Bosip:ever since our past, me and Bobot had trust issues. But you opened a new path to Bobot. He smiled under the mask, and I never heard him laugh in a long time. But what I'm saying is, I'm glad that he's with you. I guess your cool, but that doesn't mean  you get to have "fun" with my bro. 

Boder:I can take that. Thanks.... Bos, if I can call you that 

Bosip:heh, sure. 

The three continues to walk and Bobot was sleeping in Boder's arms. The gang saw them and waved at them. 

Bofo:where were you three? 

Boder:well.... 

Bosip:Boder save our butts by threatening for some good reasons to some people wouldn't leave us alone. And, I'm sorry that we made y'all worried. Besides me and Bobot should probably get off y'all backs and leave. I don't think we can be with y'all any longer. So Boder, once again my brother please. 

Bowaev:aww, but it was one day. I only got to be with y'all for a little bit. 

Bosip:heh, I know but we can't be in y'all lives forever, but if y'all wanna hang out. I guess I can hand y'all my number.  

Bob:oh shit yas, I mean thxs! 

Bosip:never heard celebrities do that. But alrighty, here. *gives number*  Come on Bobot, we got work tomorrow. 

Bobot:fine.  Bye y'all, it was nice while it last. 

Before the twins walk away Bobot hugged Boder, but he wanted to whisper to Boder's ear.

Bobot:I'll miss you a lot, call me when you wanna talk or hang out and thanks for everything. 

The two twins walk off now, Bobot blew a kiss to Boder before facing back. Even though it was in the air, Boder still felt it. It was nice, yet so soft on his face cheek.  The gang went to back to the limo and drove back to their house. Boder was looking at the window while having his hand on the his cheek that the air kiss landed on.  

When the gang got home, they immediately went to their rooms. Boder landed on his bed but he noticed something. A strange glove was on his nightstand. The glove was like a normal glove but a part of the top had a hole and there was finger holes. Then he finally noticed with wide eyes, it wasn't any glove. It was Bobot's glove. The same one he worn of his maid cafe shift, the one where his handed touched his at the day they first met, Boder pick it up and held it to his chest and started thinking about him.  But then he felt something touching the back of his neck. He took the scarf and a little piece of paper flew down. Boder pick it up and examined it. It was Bobot's number.  

"Call or text you spider boi" 

~Bobot  

His heart boomed with the feeling of love and being surprised. The beat of his heart now flowed into a beat of a music. Boder started tapping his foot to the floor along with a side of a hum to it and then it hitted him like a bang. Went to his desk and grabbed a paper. He started writing. And boom, he finally wrote a new song. 

A special song for a special person. It was perfect. But now he made a change for it, he will have to tell the others about the new change for this one.

End of chapter 5 

Words:1006