Chapter 6:sugar song

Announcer:"today we are live with our former but greatest band, the Gemotry Gang! With their new song, and the band members are getting ready for the it and here's a changer, this time one of the other band members are singing! Wonder who it's gonna be." 

In the backstage the gang was getting ready, Bob preparing his voice, Bobal is getting his guitar all string up, Bofo checked his techno booth if it's all ready, and Bowaev getting himself ready and Boder... was getting ready as well. Boder drank some water for his part. He had the lyrics in his hands. He only had one chance to do it and hit it off. 

Boder:okay Boder, you have a chance to get him, you have the song, you also bought him tickets and hopefully he got them. You also have a chance to impress his brother who is also scary in a way. 

Bob:yo Bod, you ready?  

Boder:yeah, yeah, just getting myself all pump up. 

Bob:alright 

Bob went out leaving Boder alone again. Boder got up and grabbed something from his pocket, it was Bobot's glove that he had, ever since he found it, he been thinking about him even though it's been one day but it felt more within all that had happened. He meet the most beautiful person he saw, he blushed yet even got some info about him and heck, he even slept with him but not romantically tho. 

Meanwhile with Bobot 

As me and Bosip pulled in the driveway, I saw a lot of fans in the line. Mostly girls, but then again it's an all bois band. 

Bobot:you ready? 

Bosip:as long you get me my favorite noodles then yes 

Bobot:okay, I got the VIP tickets and the backstage ones, we should be ready. 

Bosip:yeah but did you have to dress like that 

Oh right, I was in a V-neck sweater with no sleeves and knee rip jeans and platform boots for height. 

Bobot:but at least I got drip unlike you have on

Bosip:well at least I dressed formally. 

Bobot:all you dressed in is your dumb rip up shirt with black jeans.

Bosip:looks good to me

Bobot:let's just get in 

As we walk to the entrance I showed our VIP tickets to the security guard and we were in. I was running in excitement like a little kid in a candy shop. I found a good  spot and dragged Bosip with me. 

Bosip:hm, good spot, at least we can wave at them but have you listen to their music? 

Bobot:yeah I listen to their first song, "dash ń run".

Bosip:hmm, interesting. Maybe later I'll listen to it later 

Announcer:are you ready people? 

Third person POV 

The crowd roared with excitement. Stage light flashing in the air, smoke comes in and the band members are now on the stage.

Bob:are all of y'all ready for us? 

The crowd roared again but more louder, even Bobot join in.

Bob:alright, alright, I get that your excited for us, but I gonna announce something new. Cause Boder is gonna sing this time and here he is, the drummer himself!