Chapter 7:another day at work

It was an normal morning at the Beladona's café. Wholesome vibe into the music, Rosie was serving her costumers, Bosip cleaning out some cups for the next load. And Bobot was getting ready and trying to see when his next day off is. It was a week till Monday. He sighed as another costumers sat at a table. 

One had sunglasses with a yellow scarf and a black trench coat and black jeans were ripped on the knees. The other one was dressed in a blue cap  with sunglasses (I dunno what else) with a yellow hood and black sweat pants. Both had black boots. 

Bobot walked to the table and asked for their orders.

Bobot:hello and welcome to Belladona's Sweets café how can I help you? 

???:I'll get a blue cube jello with a side of ocean water smoothie 

???x2:and I'll have a Carmel mocha, web tart with a side of a hottie in front of me. 

Bobot:wait what was that las- 

The web tarted one took off their sunglasses and look in Bobot's eyes. Bobot recognized those eyes from any where.

Bobot:B-Bod, I didn't you be here 

Boder:yeah I just wanted to see you again, I missed you  

Bobot:for two days ? Hmp, clingy but no worries I'll get your food. 

Bob:yay

Bobot:oh your here 

Bobot left and leaving the two alone. Bobot told Bosip the order of the drinks and got to working and shaking. Mm, Bob be seeing some arm actions if you know what I mean 😏. Boder signed and got back to his phone, he never thought he saw the beautiful dress again, *sighs* imma say what he's thinking and it's mushy. Okay, here we go, the beautiful dress that shows his beautiful legs, ah the thighs are slim, it made him looks so angelic yet so beautiful. The flowers made it look like he was in anime. He imagined cherry blossoms falling down as if he was at a patio.  And that is the way he imagined it. He even remembers when he first saw him he couldn't get his eyes off if then they talked. 

(A short mini comic drawn by yours truly, meh) 

After when the "arrow" shotted Boder, he couldn't get cooled off since he was blushing hot

After when the "arrow" shotted Boder, he couldn't get cooled off since he was blushing hot. But after that day, he wouldn't get his face out of his head. 

Boder's thoughts were interrupted by Bobot putting the plate of food down. The web tart, the Carmel mocha had a heart cream in the middle. 

Bobot:hope you enjoy it. And Bob, your order is coming. 

Bob:thxs for telling