Chapter 3:sleep

Continuing from the last chapter. 

As Bosip walk back to Bob's room his stomach rumbling. Guessing that cafe food doesn't last that long. Oh well, he can probably survive till breakfast. He remembered the way to Bob's room, he just wanna look around but he's too tired.  He enters Bob's room and saw Bob on the bed just on his phone. Bob look up and saw Bosip, he blushed but he tried to hide it. Bosip shrugged and sat on the bed with Bob looking through old photos with Bobot. 

One was a selfie of the two of them in Pride Month.  Bosip was in bisexual colors, and Bobot was in trans and pansexual color. It was moment of true and love but most of all fun. Bobot goes by they/he, and Bosip goes by the regular boy pronouns. 

The second one was the two in party hats, holding up a cake with a middle finger sign on it. It was the first day of celebrating, Escape Day.  The party was good of the two of them.

The third  was a video recorded by Bobot, it was the time when they ran away in Bosip's car, the video plays as follow. 

"Bobot:are we almost out?

Bosip:almost......almost

Bobot:come on, come on! 

Bosip:aaaaannnndddd, we're home free! 

Bobot:YES!! Fuck you parents! *shows off middle finger* (don't worry, no one else was driving) we are free from the hell hole! Say something to the camera bro! 

Bosip:I now declare this day escape day!

Bobot:wooo!!" 

End of video.

Bosip smiled and giggled. Bob heard it and question what's so funny. 

Bob:what's so funny? 

Bosip: oh just watching an old vid that my bro took. 

Bob:oh.....what's it about? 

Bosip:it's just about how we created a day that was so special to us that we celebrate it every year. The video is how I declare a day that we made after an event. 

Bob:sounds cool. 

Bosip: yeah.... So.... what about your life? 

Bob:my life? 

Bosip:yeah, I noticed y'all's posters. So I see that y'all are music stars. 

Bob:you saw them?! Please don't go all fans-like. 

Bosip:fan-like? I don't even listen to your music. So your in good terms with me. 

Bob:what that suppose to mean? 

Bosip:means that you're safe with me. And if I do meet someone famous then I'll probably be cool and chill, so your good. 

Bob:oh! Well... thanks, I never met anyone who doesn't hear our music. Mostly the whole town listens to it. It's refreshing. 

Bosip:heh, your welcome.  

The two sat in silence. Bob was now calm around Bosip, he also wanted to warm up to him. Bob looked at Bosip's tail. He wonder if it was smooth, or rough. He never petted any sea animal than a stingray (the fish kind). He was only little when he petted one.