moments with the S.F.G 2

Hey, hey. It's the internet skeleton glitch here and I thought since I enjoyed drawing and writing  these so..... enjoy! 

Sins of holy 

It was an normal afternoon and the gang was all planning up something. Goby had something for all the members including themselves. And Glitch was apart of it for a special part. And now, may the event being.

Goby:okay y'all, center of the house, living room please.

Abby:whadda need Gob? 

Goby:since it been a whole while when we form the Stupid Funky Gang, we should spill some tea  about us and probably get more greatly. 

Neon:so your saying that you want us to get to know each other more so we can understand each other. 

Goby:you can put it in a way, but yes

Abby:so who's first? 

Goby:because I am non motivate, I say it's glitch 

Glitch:why the funk me?! 

Abby:come on, you know why

Glitch:stop putting hellva boss in this. Just because I love that show doesn't mean you get do that. 

Neon:and yet, you seem to know more 

Glitch:but I ain't the funking leader, shouldn't leaders go first? 

Goby:as the leader, I say you go first 

Glitch:you bit-

Suddenly Goby pushed a button and then one of her portals came. It suck up (don't you dare take it the wrong way) everyone up. As flashing colors came Glitch came face planted to a quartz flooring. While the others land on their feet. 

Abby:omg, I will not get use to that. 

Goby:anyways, here we are. 

Goby, Abby and Neon was introduced to shining lights, multicolored beautiful crosses was all around. Then they look at each other. They looked different.

Neon:oi babe, your horns are bigger 

Abby:aw great, I'm Savr now. 

Neon:heck yeah! The Russian man is now me! 

Goby:heh, now the prayer shall be done.