Chapter 4:day off

Bob walk in the kitchen/dinning room and saw the others. Bowaev was eating cereal while talking to Boder. Bobal just digging in the food that he's eating and the twins are talking to each other. Bofo was just making pancakes. Bob decided to sit by the two, he was greeted by Bobot.  

Bobot:hey Bob, what's up? 

Bob:nothing but interrupted dreaming. 

Bosip:so what was it about? 

Bob:....something. 

Bobot:heh. So....how was sleeping with my bro? 

Bosip:what?!

Bobot:*wheezes*

Bob:omg, your so cringe. 

Bobot:boi, look who you be talking to. Besides I'm just kidding, or else y'all did it- 

Bosip:hey bro, you know if you haven't check your calendar, then I'm sure it's almost our day. 

Bobot:oh wait , is it? *checks phone* omfg, your mf- right. 

Bob:wha? 

Bosip:yeah, it's almost the day, now what should we do for it? Another party? 

Bobot:nah, that was last year. How bout an escape room? 

Bosip: oh that be good one. But what else should we do if that doesn't work. 

Bobot:hmmm.... Oh! What about our hunting game, you know where we hunt each other till one of us shoots the other with the most color. 

Bob:I'm sorry, what. 

Bobal:yeah I would like to question that as well.  

Bobot:oh hush you two, besides me and meh bro are planning something 

Bofo:does it evolve the fans be coming to our home. 

Bobot:wha... 

Bosip:long story short bro, they're an famous group of celebrities of music. 

Bobot:oh. No wonder why there were a lot of people yesterday. We could hardly see anything.

Bosip:to be fair, I would agree on that.  

Bowaev:now what was that about a hunting game? 

Bobot:uhh... imma go, yeah, yeah, imma go...

Bosip:oh no, you are staying with me. 

Bobot:Ò~Ó 

Bosip:I can slap that mask off if I need to. 

Bobot:I'll cut off your tail

Bosip:I like to see you try. 

Bofo:nope, I ain't dealing with that. Break them up. 

Boder grabbed Bobot from the behind and carried him. And boi, Bosip was piss. Bobot sigh and rested his head on Boder's shoulders. 

Bosip:you know what, I'll tell you about our hunting game, Bowaev. 

Bowaev:yyaayy! 

Bobot:you better not tell to the squish cheeks child. 

Bosip:then get out of his arms. 

Bobot:no. 

Bosip:okay then, our hunting game is when me and Bobot are in our favorite field with paintball guns, and dress in camo. We have until an hour to shoot each other until we are tired.