Chapter 8:p@$+

Smoke comes in the air as in a big neighborhood but one house be smoking of cigars. A family live in it. One was an shark husband, the other was an normal wife, and lastly two twins only one yellow-blonde one and the other had an fire orange with the sun of yellow two strips in his hair. The twins might be different but they still love each other with one and another hearts within them. 

But the mother had other plans, since her husband is in her strings of manipulate, she knew what to do. 

Mother:children, center now! 

Twins:yes mommy? 

Mother:I have decided that one of you will be the child I wanted and that'll be you *points at fire colors hair* 

Fire:me?! 

Mother:yes. Cause I wanted a two boys and two girls in this household and those two girls will be me and now you.

The mother dragged the fire twin away from the yellow blonde. The blonde tried and hold on but he was scratch by the neck by the sharp nail that was one the mothers fake sharp ones. The yellow hissed in pain while the other was dragged into a room. 

Screams of agony was heard on the other side, begs was heard and the vibrations of the knees hit the cold hard ground was heard and felt. The blonde one cried in tears as he couldn't do anything. Then it finally was quiet. Or was it? Nah it wasn't. The door opened and the fire twin came running into the blonde one arms. 

Mother:suck it up tomorrow is school and I'm picking your clothes. Do I make myself clear? 

Fire:*nods* 

Mother:good

After that day, it became very hell-full for the two twins. Skirts were being worn, makeup everyday. It was nothing but a disaster for them. But then came middle school 

In the 6th grade the two were in uniforms at J-woodleng elementary, the two had class together. They were walking until a hand touched the skirt of the fire twin (pervert ÒMÓ or Baka!!). The fire twin jumped causing the two looking at the culprit.

It was nothing but an flirty popular dude who does nothing but gets greedy and be a pervert. The blonde shielded as he was ready to talk. 

Pervert:what's wrong? You jelly over me touching that sweet beautiful a$$ of theirs. Heh, as if, your nothing but weak.

Blonde: okay, and? 

Pervert:and your a ugly shark wanna be man 

Blonde:and?

Pervert:a-and

Fire:you got nothing to say. So sad. Now leave before I slice your neck 

The pervert ran off leaving the two twins alone.  They check each other and they were good.  As they go into class, it started. 

As the class goes on a lot of papers was thrown to the fire twin, it was either hate letters or flirt letters. The fire twin didn't want to read any of them just trying to stay focus to the lesson. 

After class was done, a lot of girls was talking smack about the fire twin. And the blonde wasn't having any of that. So he got to them and told them to stfu for realz, realz. No joke, then then came history.  Ugh, so boring if you know what I mean.

After school 

Later that day the twins walk home from school. It was nice out, a good weather and all. Nothing really special. When they got home that embrace themselves. The blonde putted up t he fire ones hair to make it look female-ish. They got their guard up and be ready when they came in. They walk in and they both dodge a glass bottle, and a pain to their ears. They ran into their rooms. They can already smell the horrible food of fish. The blonde one may be a shark but it prefers something than just fish. Besides he wants something good like chicken or sushi. 

They already heard the fake voice that their mother had to put in to disguise her true colors to her husband. 

 They tried to be quiet and not say a word for any attention for causing anything. As they were waiting they counted the money they been saving for years. They may be young but I can tell you one thing, they may be young but they ain't dumb. 

As the years pea by the blonde twins had finally got their drivers license they bought a car and on a night they got into the car and started the engine and put the petal to the metal. Full on the gas and they were out. The fire twin started to record. They got into the freeway and on the bridge.

Fire:are we almost out?

Blonde:almost......almost

Fire:come on, come on!

Blonde:aaaaannnndddd, we're home free!

Fire:YES!! Fuck you parents! *shows off middle finger* (don't worry, no one else was driving) we are free from the hell hole! Say something to the camera bro!

Blonde:I now declare this day escape day!

Fire:wooo!!

A few weeks later 

The twins were in a good apartment, it was trashy at first but then they made it more great and their style. Then the blonde's phone rang and the blonde male pick it up.

Blonde:hello? 

Caller:#####, you and your sister better come home this instant! I don't what you were thinking but you better come back. 

It was no other than the mother.

Blonde:one, ha a hell to the no! Your nasty a$$ abused us for too long and we had enough of it. Two, he's my brother and not your dumb daughter. He was born a boy and I don't give a shit you wanted a girl or not. He's my twin brother and he'll be the person he wants to be. And three, gfy. 

Mother:don't you talk to me like that! 

Blonde:go and die in a hole you bratty a$$ slut!

Blonde ended the call and sighed in frustration. He didn't want them in their lives anymore. The blonde walk into their kitchen and saw food on the table, it was Chinese food. But simple ones, rice and chicken. One bowl was eaten and there was another one with a sticky pad note on. He read it, and dig in. It was heaven to him for tasting something new and delicious. He saw his twin brother in his room as he walk by and then escorted himself to his room and sleep. 

  The sticky note was on his hand and it reads as follows,

"Dear brother, I'm we got away from them. But in true in total, I was to the point I was gonna end it all and thought to get away from it, but you kept me going and made me stronger. I already feel the person I wanted to be. Thanks for everything

Bosip. 

~your bro, Bobot.

End of chapter 8 

Words:1128