1

Semaji || 3am

Semaji || 3am

" Bro you blowing my shit get out my room zay " I was yelling at my brother because he was getting on my fucking nerves and wouldn't leave me alone.

" bro chill df out istg on my mama you got one more time to yell at me " zay said while going to my door

" close my shit too " I rolled my eyes and he left it open and I huffed and got up and shut it .

Best bitch <33 💕
                            Would like to facetime ...

" yoo bitch wya " milly said while getting into her car . 

" shii in bed , why wsp . u good ? "

" nah my mama and them tripping , they want me to find a place in a week " she said starting up her car .

"Wtf how u suppose to do that , u coming to mine "

" Sure df is yo mama up ? "

"My mama not even here dat hoe left out around 1ish " she nodded .

" Ight I got my key so ill see you when I get there love you "

" luh you too "

I hung up and turned on the TV and started watching it till milly got here .

" Hi bitch " she walked in and I smiled .

" yo brother got some bitch up in here im ready to deck his shii " I laughed . Milly and zaymir always had something going on since we was kids .

" girl he gon be back so why care " she nodded .

"You right " she got into bed and we laid down .

After a couple mins there was a knock on my door

" Come in " I yelled

" yo sis you want anything from da store " he peeked his head in and smiled like a little ass child

" nah milly, you ? " she shook her head .

" we coolin "I said, he nodded and left out .

It was currently 4am and me and milly was bored asf .

"Lets go make some tiktoks outside " milly said and I nodded .

We were wearing some shorts and tank tops .

We headed outside and sat on the porch .

" I find one " I got up and we started doing a tiktok dance .

A red car pulled up and it was nice asf but the windows was tinted asf . My brother came out and looked at us .

" Bro, go get some fucking pants on " he said to the both of us .

"Boy u aint our daddy " milly said while sitting down . He rolled his eyes and somefine ass dudes got out the car

One dude caught my attention he was fine fine ,, tattoos,  nice lips , could dress and had his glock on him . Bet he never lacking .

" yo bro nem " my brother said to them dapping them up .

" yo yb " one boy said . He had 2 tattoos on his face and was fine too

"This my sister Semaji and her friend milly " I looked at milly and she rolled her eyes .

"Wsg im taysawn but call me tay or taytay " he said licking his lips and looking at me up and down. I nodded and looked at the other dude w his wild ass hair .

" I'm dayshawn but call me day if you want to " he said, and I nodded.

" I'm Raymond but call me Mond " he said smilling showing me his diamonds . Wetttt asf .

My brother was looking at us like he wanted to murder us, and I smiled looking at Milly.

" in the fucking house both of u " my brother said .

" choke on a fucking dick " I said and walked in the house and me and milly sat on the couch .

The boys walked in and sat down . Tayshawn sat next to me .

"Tay don't try nun w ha ill deck yo shi " my brother said while sitting down and turning on the game .

I got on my phone and just started scrolling thru ig .

I felt someone eyes on me so I looked up and Raymond was staring at me .

I looked away and continued on my phone .

Best bitch <3 💕

Best bitch <3 💕 : girllll . Your brother pissing me off . I'm finna flirt w one of em .

My rider <33 : girlll unt uh not Raymond . That's mine 😋 .

Best bitch <3 💕 : ik I seen yall staring at eachother . I felt the fucking sexual attention . 💀

My rider <33 : go ahead tho piss my brother off . I bet his hoe left .

"Stop texting on yo phone and say what yall gotta say " my brother said .

"Boy choke on a dick " I rolled my eyes .

"I'm not you " he laughed .

"Nobody laughed but you dumbass "

Milly and dayshawn were flirting and my brother kept looking, I knew it was pissing him off only a matter of time w his anger issues ass .

"Gimme yo phone " tayshawn said and I mugged him then gave him my phone .

He gave me his @ and his number .

Zay got up and left out the room he gave back and grabbed milly and she was telling him to get off of her but my brother wasn't listen and they close the bedroom door .

Tay and them got on the game and I just sat on the couch and watched and watched tiktoks.

It was around 5am and I was getting tired asf so I said bye to them and got up and went to my room .

I was to tired to even change or too turn off my lights I went right in my bed and fell asleep.

FIXING ALL CHAPTERS ‼️‼️