16

Semaji// the next day

I woke up and got in the shower and brushed my teeth.

I went back in my room poured some shots and then turned on music and cooked breakfast while I danced to the music.

"I told u all my problems and my past and you shitted on it" I sang a rod wave song.

After cooking and eating I turned my phone back on and seen 13 missed calls from Raymond and 2 from my brother so I decided to call him back while I rolled up.

"Hello"

"Yo sis wyd"

"Finna smoke why wsp"

"Nothing Raymond wanted me to call you, here take the phone bitch" I rolled my eyes.

"Yo wsg with u, why tf u on some shit"

"Boy fuck out of here give my brother the phone back"

"Nah fuck that, I'll really smack u in yo mit dawg stop trying me"

"U not smacking shit I'll crash this car and let your bitch ass die" my brother yelled and I laughed.

"Like he said ur not touching shit now bye" I hung up and started smoking and took more shots.

After I was done I laid on the couch and watched some TV and soon fell asleep.

4 hours later

I woke up and it was 5 in the afternoon, i got up and took some headache medicine.

Cause my head was pounding from drinking so much but it was the only thing that kept me from breaking down.

If sleeping and drinking and smoking everything away is how I get thru it then that's how I get thru.

Milly💓

Hey were leaving at 10 in the morning I don't know if u want to come or stay but I'm just letting u know

I'm coming, I can't stay here any longer.

Okay will go say goodbye to ur family semaji

I know milly I know.

I groaned I didn't want to go back to that house I couldn't.

Ma❤
Hey ma can u come over so I can say goodbye ion think I'm ready to be there just yet.

Ofc honey we will be on our way.

I cleaned up the hotel room a little bit and got dressed and put all the shot glasses away and all the liquor n empty bottles on the floor.

After a couple minutes there was a knocked and I went to open it and see my sister, the twins and my step mom.

"Come in family" I laughed.

"Hey honey" my step mom hugged me.

"U don't look so good" she whispered.

"Okay how abt we spend family time and watch some movies" my step mom said and I nodded.