13

Semaji// Saturday 11am

I woke up and felt Raymond laying by me I checked my phone and seen It was 11 in the morning . I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair and went in the living room .

I sat on the couch and got on my phone , I watched a couple tiktoks and then started to make breakfast , I got out the eggs , the bacon , and bread .

I started cooking and arms wrapped around my waist and Raymond but his face in my neck kissing my neck .

"Stoppp I'm tryna cook" I said laughing .

"Go so I can cook" I said turning around and he was smirking and left out the kitchen,

he went in the living room and got on his game and I continued to cook .

I seen my phone ring and Markel name popped up and I turned my phone the other and muted it before mond came in and answered it .

I finished cooking and made our plates and gave mond his and I went back to the room to watch TV and eat while he ate and played his game .

Markel 🤎

Markel🤎: yoo wsg , u haven't been answering Me , u cooling ?

Semaji ❤: yeah  my bad I been busy and chilling with my friends .

Markel🤎: oh rd , I can't wait to see you tho I miss you

Semaji❤: same .

Markel🤎: that's your friend on yo page on Instagram?

Semaji❤: yeah . I gotta go tho

I finished eating and went and got into the shower , my phone was going off so much and mond came in the bathroom .

"Why tf yo shii going off so much" he said and I was still in the shower

"I don't know leave my shit alone"

"Semaji watch yo fucking mouth , who markel u fucking him or something" he said showing me my phone in the shower and i turned off the shower and got my towel and got out .

"Mond give me my fucking phone back" he shook his head and tried my password but It didn't work .

"Give me yo password"

"Why tf do I gotta give u my password "

" give me yo shit" I shook my head and he came closer,  he choked me and pushed me against the wall and it hurt my head .

"I'm not for the games semaji , stop fucking playing with me , block him and I'm leaving so have fun"

He let go of me and walked out with my phone and I was behind him .

"Give me my fucking phone mond" I was still in a towel and water dropping off of me , I grabbed his arm and he pulled back and threw my phone outside breaking it .

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I screamed and he just walked past me and went back in the room and started throwing my shit on the floor and I just looked at him .

"are u gon be adult and fucking talk abt it or keep throwing shit" he looked at me and juss continued throwing my stuff.

so I put some clothes on . And he just stared at me , while I was putting my shirt on and he came closer to me and kissed me and his hands went to my pants and started taking my pants off .

I let him continue and then he took off his stuff and next thing we were in the bed.

After fell asleep and then his phone woke us up cause will he broke mine so I couldn't be mine .

"Hello" he said in his sleepy voice .

"Yeah she right here" he handed me the phone

"Its ur brother" I nodded .

"Yo Lil bro"

"Shut the fuck why didn't u answer my calls u got me fucking worried" I laughed .

"Aw u was worried abt Lil old me"

"No fuck you , give mond back the phone"i rolled my eyes and handed him the phone back . I got up and went to the bathroom to do what I had to do .

"Mond what time is it" I said walking back into the room .

"4:30"

"U tryna go to milly crib" he said and I nodded , we got dressed and got into the car and pulled off .

We got to milly and my brother and tay was there but day wasn't.

"Girl u haven't answered my calls wtf" it was juss me and milly in the room and mond and my brother were in the living room rolling up and smoking .

"Girl he broke my phone" I rolled my eyes and he laughed .

"That's what yo ass get" I gave her the middle finger .

"Hey I didn't do it he did" I shook my head and we continued watching tv and smoking .