3

Raymond// Friday

Raymond// Friday

" na bro you gay asf " I said to tay .

"All im saying is i want to try something different w my bitch" he huffed at us while on live .

" dont get no fucking ideas w us cuh ill shoot yo ass " I said passing the blunt to day .

"You always tryna shoot smb " tay said .

" HEY BESTIEEEEE " he yelled to his phone , I knew Semaji got on cause thats the only person he call his "bestie"

" add ha to yo live " day said . He added her and she said wsp to all of us .

She still haven't talked to me or answered my text ig I pissed her off but she deserved it and she pissed me off .

Tay got off live and got on facetime with her and they started talking . She started talking about some boy and her linking so I took the phone. 

"Send yo lo " I said and she mugged me and hung up .

" damn she don't like yo ass " zay said and they laughed .

" yo sister a handful bra " I said and zay nodded.

" I got her lo ill send it to you " zay said and I grabbed my keys and walked out .

I got in my car and played lil durk piss me off  and turned it all the way up and drove off , zay send her addy and she was like 30 mins away .

I drove there and it was a house I got out and knocked on the door and some dude answered. 

"Semaji here " I asked .

" yuh she should be almost done putting her clothes on " he laughed . I pulled out my gun and put it to his head .

Semaji came down and stared at me and shook her head.

"Go get in the fucking car" I told her and she went to the car. I think she use to this by now bc of her brother crazy ass . I followed behind her and we got in the car and drove off .

"Why tf would you do that u fucking jackass" she was cussing at me the whole ride and I ignored her . I stop the car at her house and she got out and I follwed behind her .

"Stop fucking following me" she yelled , she walked in the house and I follwed behind .

"U done pissed her off " zay said and I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch .

"Bro she aint gon let that shii go " zay said and they all laughed .

She came downstairs but left out the door and slammed it and they all laughed again,  but she came back when she realized she don't have her car keys. 

"Give me my fucking car keys Raymond " she stood in front of me .

"Ion kno whatchu talking abt shawty "

"Yes you do u fucking dummy I want my keys " she yelled .

" I don't have ur fucking keys " I yelled back. 

"YES YOU DO , U FUCKING ASSHOLE , ZAY TELL HIM TO GIVE ME MY KEYS " she yelled .

" I aint in dis " he threw his hands up and walked outside and so did the rest of them .

"Calm df down Semaji " I said calmly .

"NO FUCK OFF " she started throwing shit so  I got up and pinned her to the couch .

"I told u to chill df out didn't I " she nodded .

"I'll sit on u if I have to so chill out " she shook her head and i let her go, she mumbled a couple things under her breath but I stopped listening .

I walked out and sat on the porch with everybody . Some girls came up .

"Hey Raymond" some darkskin girl said she was fine and had a nice body .

"Wsp " she sat on my lap and her friend started talking to zay .

Semaji walked out and looked at the girls and gave them a disgusting look .

"U wanna go do some " the girl whispered .

"Yeah we can go to my crib " she nodded and we got up .

"Ight yall im out catch yall later "

"Give me my keys Raymond " her tone was cold asf but I fg all abt her keys . I took them out my pocket and handed it to her and got in my car .

"You gon leave yo friend " I said to the girl and she nodded .

I started my car and drove off .

Time skip . The next day .

I woke up and the girl was still here , I thought she would of left by now .

I got up and went to brush my teeth and take a shower, after I was done I went to go change .

" hey u tryna go again " the girl said .

"Nah I want chu out my house shawty " she huffed and started getting dressed .

"Rude ass , what i look like a quick fuck "

"U made yo self out to be that so yeah basically" she walked out and slammed my front door . I got dressed and grabbed my keys and headed to zay house.

After like 5 mins I pulled up and everybody car was here it was like 11am so ig we out in dis bitch early .

I walked in and seen milly, zay, tay, day , and Semaji and some dude .

"Yo bro " zay dapped me up .

I sat down and I whispered to zay .

"Who him "

" some dude Semaji had over " he shrugged .

We all started smoking and Semaji and some dude walked off to her room so I got up and follwed behind .

" who he Semaji " I opened the door when she closed it .

" boy fuck out my room " she rolled her eyes .

" na ,, shordy who him " I stepped in her room  .

" bro fuck up " 

" ight im finna dip " dude said .

"Yeah its best if u leave " I looked at him and he walked past me .

" fucking man whore " Semaji left out w him and I follwed behind her .

I grabbed her arm "bitch let go of me " I realized everybody was staring at us so I let her go and she left out w dude .

" leave that girl alone " milly said and they laughed .

" man hand me the blunt " I sat down and we all smoked .

Couple hours later

It was now 12am and Semaji wasn't back and everybody was finna leave ,, so I went to my car and pulled out .

I got to my crib and rolled up another blunt ,, after smoking  I went in my room and got changed . I went in my bed and started listen to music then fell asleep .