12

Raymond// the same night

I looked at what Semaji posted of us and I shook my head. Never thought about having anything and don't want anything serious.

This could go sum where but I don't think it would ever last because of me.

I got into my car as I left out the house because I was pissed , so I played my music full blast and just rode around .

I pulled up to a empty lot and rolled up a blunt.

Chole 🧠😩

Chole🧠😩: wya?

Baby❤: out .

Chole🧠😩: slide thru

Baby❤: nah I'm good .

Chole🧠😩: come on baby 😔

Baby❤: man fuck off my line frl .

Chole🧠😩: fuck you

I put my phone on my lap and lit up my blunt . I didn't want to see no hoes right now I just wanted my peace . Females fuck up my peace .

After 20 minutes I headed back home .

I got home and I went in the room and seen Semaji knocked the fuck out , I put my gun and money and everything on the dresser and then got in bed , I was tired and ready for bed , I moved closer to her .

For some reason I started like being close to her it felt right . I usually love my space but she made me want to share with her .

I fell asleep and hours after my phone woke me .

"Hello" I answered in my sleepy voice I didn't look at the contact or anything .

"Hey honey how u been" I heard my grandma on the other line .

"Hey ma, I been good how about you" I sat up against my headboard and seen Semaji still asleep .

"I been good honey , when you coming to see us"

"Soon grandma I promise "

"Okay honey , will I love you I was checking on u"

"I love you to ma" she hung up and I put my phone in the night stand .

"Who was that" Semaji asked turning around in her sleepy voice .

"My granpma" she nodded and closed her eyes

"Get up man u been sleeping to much,  you sure you ain't pregnant" I laughed but was going to be mad if she was cause we haven't fucked not once .