8

Semaji//Wednesday 10pm

I woke up and Raymond had been left the room , I got in the shower and got dressed I put on a jump suite and some heels . I walked out my room and went downstairs and seen my family all eating .

"U look beautiful , where you going" my step mother said .

"Um out with a friend for breakfast" she nodded .

"Dad can I take one of ur cars" I went up to my father .

"I guess " he kissed my cheek and I went to the table and Raymond just stared at me with every move I made

"Kaylah come take my pictures" she got up and we went outside to take pictures .

"Yesss sissy" she said hyping me up.  And I laughed .

"Ight I gotta go now" I said taking my phone .

Markel

Future girlfriend: I'm on my way 🙂 .

Markel: same , ill see u there 😘

I went back in the house and got the keys and said bye to everybody . I got in the car and played some music and drove off .

After 10 minutes I pulled up to ihope and seen Markel coming out his car .

"Hey" I said and we hugged and walked in ihope and got our table .

"Um imma get pancakes and bacon, what about you" he said .

"Same" I smiled .

I got a ding and seen that it was Raymond. 

Mond❤

Mond❤: wya? Why u juss dip ?

Semaji 😘: I had to go out .

Mond❤: where? Send me yo lo

Semaji 😘: I can't , gtg .

"U good" Merkel said .

"Yeah jus my dad bothering me" I smiled

We got our food and got to know eachother more and I found out he has a little sister around the same age as my sister.

"When you going back" he said putting his arm around me while we were heading out .

"Idk yet so much shit is happening back home and I love being with my dad" he nodded .

We went to my car and he got in the car .

"I understand whatchu mean, but u gotta face yo problems u can't run from them you know "

"Ur right , soon enough I'll have to go back" he nodded we sat and talked and it was around 1pm .

" okay I should be getting home by now" he said I nodded.