Chapter 11: The Unwelcomed Visitor.

Hours passed in the castle between the kings, prince, princess and servants doing their jobs. The kings were still discussing their plans trying to work out a deal, many who stood in the throne room were thankful that the yelling had stopped and now just were quarrels back and forth about different ideas and shipment plans. 

Thankfully Taehyung and Jeongguk had been given food, a late breakfast but a good lunch too. They did the normal routine for the prince but the two couldn't shake a similar thought out of their minds. What did Yoongi and the princess mean by oblivious? Taehyung had thought about it as he ate, while the servant thought about it during the prince's practice with the knights. The warlock couldn't stop himself from thinking about it, letting his mind wander as if the thoughts would become true. But whatever is written in the future will happen as it were prophesied by an almighty dragon. So whatever the warlock thought, whether it be bad, or good. Will possibly happen. 

If he is willing to sacrifice anything to protect his prince, then he will do it. No matter what. 

"Prince Taehyung!... Prince Taehyung!" 

Jeongguk looked up at the sound of a males voice he had only met once. Was the males name Jimin? He couldn't remember, hopefully it was right. 

"Prince Taehyung! Come quickly!" The male was out of breath after running to the field from the castle steps. 

"What's wrong Jimin-hyung?" The red haired male asked as the youngest ran over to them from the shaded trees.

"There is a visitor and they… seem to be a queen of sorts.." Jimin explained as he gained his breath. 

"What do you mean 'of sorts'?" Taehyung asked as he looked to the youngest beside him, who just shrugged. 

"Well, she seemed to be a lost queen..? I don't know how to explain it actually, but she apparently came after a long journey from halfway across the land and is looking for a place to rest" The ash blue haired male explained as he looked between the two males. 

"Let's go see, shall we?" Taehyung asked, making the two nod. 

They followed the male with ashy blue hair inside, up the concrete stairs and into the castle. Taehyung was suspicious of who this newcomer could be, while the warlock was scared again. He felt the same fear when he first saw the princess, but it ended up being okay. So he hoped it would be the same this time around. Though he couldn't help but think otherwise. 

They approved the throne room, hearing the King's booming voice in the echoey room asking the new coming why they are here in the first place. Taehyung was the first to stop outside the doors and look between the two servants. One looked concerned while the other looked as if he was trying to conceal his fear. The Prince let out a soft breath before pushing the doors open and walking in with the two male's following behind him. 

"Taehyung! Please agree with me here!" The King urged to his son. 

"Agree on… what exactly?" Taehyung asked, looking towards the newcomer who stood with their hood over their head, hiding their face fairly well. 

"That this women" he pointed an accusing finger at the hooded figure" has no chance becoming our new Queen" 

"New...Queen..?" Taehyung looked back at his father. 

"Yes, she walked in here, almost demanding for her and me to be wed!" The King replied. "Guards! Take her away" he ordered. 

"No..! Please! We must marry!" The Hooded figure shouted as she was taken by her arms by some of the knights who were present. 

Jeongguk watched the scene and saw her lips move softly, but she wasn't talking as she was dragged away. Her gaze was locked to the King as she whispered to herself with a horrid grin on her lips. Then, there was a flash, a very small one at that in her eyes. He knew it all too well. That golden colour he had grown up with. To embark spells upon the world surrounding him. He truly wished he hadn't seen what he had just witnessed. But life is cruel sometimes. The warlock turned to look at the King and he noticed that there was a green tint to his eyes. He gulped.