Chapter 78: Warm Sun To Rain.

Taehyung groaned as he woke up. He felt that his left arm was stuck under something, so he used his right to rub his face and sigh. He looked down to see that Jeongguk was sleeping on top of him, and the king's arm was wrapped under his body to his back and up his waist. The king smiled before chuckling at how cute the warlock looked.

His cheek was squished against the olders chest and his hand gripping at his lover's sleeping tunic over his chest. Taehyung didn't know why the other was gripping at his tunic; though he did feel the other nuzzle into his neck more and sigh. Taehyung rubbed Jeongguk's waist to see if it could help settle the other. It did, and he saw how the other's hand lessened in its grip and relaxed more.

Taehyung turned his head to look out their window and see where the sun was in the sky. He noted how there were more clouds that day covering the sun and thought there would be more to come. He huffed, hoping that it wouldn't turn to rain, but it might. He hoped that the knights who were at the warlock's old village had built shelter from the rain.

Taehyung heard the younger groan softly and huff against his neck. "Good morning, my love."

The king gave the younger male a small forehead kiss, making the other sigh before flinching.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he brushed his fingers against the warlock's neck.

"Headache…" He sighed out. "It might rain today,"

"Oh? How do you know?" The older one asked. "You didn't even look outside yet,"

"I get headaches when it's about to rain, weather pressure.." Jeongguk muttered. "I'll need to go see Namjoon-hyung about some medicine for it,"

Taehyung frowned before replying, "I'll come with you."

"No, no, you don't need to.." Jeongguk shook his head slowly. ".. Once I get the medicine, I'll probably need to have a nap…" He sighed before looking up at his lover. "Do we need to do anything today?"

"No, and if we do, we can move it to another time because if you're not feeling well, then we can rest, it's okay."

"You sure?" Jeongguk questioned as he looked up at his lover.

"Yes, I'm sure." He nodded before placing a kiss against Jeongguk's forehead. "Now, let's get up and go get some medicine for you,"

Taehyung sat up with the younger male moving to do the same, still laying against his body. "Stay here, I'll get clothing for you, and we'll get changed,"

"Okay," Jeongguk nodded lightly.

Taehyung then slipped out of the other's arm and with little resistance because Jeongguk was still a little tired. The king smiled at how the other sat there with a small pout and crossed legged under the blankets.

The king walked to their closet as the younger watched with tired eyes. He sighed with a huff and rubbed his head softly with his fingers with his eyes closed. He could hear the other male walking around and coming back to the bed. Jeongguk looked up and saw the other dress and carrying some clean clothes for him.

"Here baby, get dressed." Taehyung passed the warlock his clothes. "Do you want me to carry you down to Namjoon, or do you think you'll be fine walking down?"

Jeongguk hummed as he looked over his clothing. "I think I'll be fine walking down,"

Jeongguk sipped out of bed and quickly changed his tunic and slipped his pants on with a yawn. He heard the other chuckling from his yawn.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes.." Jeongguk didn't need to look up to see how the other was looking at him.

"What eyes..hmm?" Taehyung replied.