Chapter 35: Decisions, Decisions.

The young couple had spent the first couple of minutes of alone time making out behind a tree before the warlock decided that they actually should patrol the area around the campsite. The prince agreed with a cheeky smile and nod, he knew they should as well, it would be for the better and to be on the safe side. The two males walked through the forest, making sure to keep mental notes of where they've been so they could walk back without getting lost.

Through their patrol, they saw nothing out of the ordinary other than a cave with bats and spider web on the rocks around the edge. But nothing other than that. They slowly walked back to the campsite, not wanting to be away from one another and have their time end faster than they wanted it to be. But it must.

They separated from one another as they knew they were getting closer to the campsite and Jeongguk fell a little behind to make it so it looked like he was the one following the prince and keeping watch of his back. Taehyung frowned a little at the action but there was nothing he could do as of right now about it.

"Sire! You're back! Were there any odd things around the forest on your patrol?" A knight asked as he approached the prince.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, apart from a cave of bats with spider web on it, but nothing other than that" Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Taehyung! Your tent has been set up, you can place your things in there along with Jeongguk's things too" Jin spoke as he walked up to the small group.

"Ah, good, thank you Jin-hyung" The prince smiled, he then looked to the warlock as if telling him to get his things.

"I'll grab our bags" Jeongguk nodded as he was about to turn to walk to get them.

"Jeongguk, get your bags, not mine, I'll get them myself okay?" Taehyung looked at the warlock who only nodded back as a reply. "Good"

"So, your servant is going to be sleeping in the same tent as you? Pretty odd if you ask me" The knight who approached them first spoke up with a huff.

"I'm sorry, what was your name again?" Taehyung asked with a serious tone masked with a fake apologetic one.

"Bae Joon, Im Bae Joon" the knight replied.

"Right, Bae Joon, if you must know, he has to as he is my personal friend, you know I don't like the word 'servant' as it has bad connotations connected to it because of my father and to the fact that he has to stay by my side everyday and follow orders, it should be okay for him to sleep in the same tent as I am" Taehyung stopped to let it sink in. "Aren't I wrong?"

"No, you're correct, Sire, I was in the wrong for asking" Bae Joon shook his head before leaving to set up the campfire, before it got darker than it was that evening.

"Some people don't know when to not butt in" Jin scoffed a bit. "But, there isn't much else you can say without giving everything away now can you?" He questioned.

Taehyung sighed as he looked to the warlock who carried his bag to their tent and slipped inside. "Nope, not really at all, if I were to say anything about… us, who knows how the other nights would react?"

"Well, you are planning to tell them later anyway" The elder male spoke. "So why not tell them sooner rather than later?"

"One of them might tell my father, we don't want that," Taehyung shook his head.

"We both know that any orders from you, they listen to with full respect and consideration, so if you tell them that you won't tolerate them telling your father, they will listen" Jin pointed out as he tried to convince the prince.

"You're right," Taehyung nodded his head. "I'll discuss it with Jeongguk before I decide if we should do it tonight around dinner, if it turns out bad-"