Chapter 28: Hide It After Use.

Since the warlock couldn't remember what the rest of the folklore had said about the sword and any means of disposing it, the two talked with the physician about any ideas of what they think they would need to do. Namjoon had suggested that they go to see the dragon below the castle again to see what he had to say. The two younger male's agreed it was the best decision.

That night both the prince and warlock walked through the silent halls of the castle, sword in hand. They followed the familiar stairs and the younger cast the same spell to light the torch on fire when they were close to the last set of stairs. Jeongguk was full of curiosity about how Kilgharrah would react to them asking, or to what the reaction would be from the dragon. Taehyung, though he was curious too, wondered if he would ever need to sword again.

When they had come to the end of the staircase, Jeongguk stood for a second, almost as if he were thinking about how to ask the questions that needed answering.

"Kilgharrah!" The warlock shouted into the dark cave. His voice echoing off the jarred walls.

The sound of wings flapping and wind suddenly came around the two males and they held their stance with some resistance as the scaly beast landed on his rock. Kilgharrah had gotten himself comfortable as he moved around on his front legs, before settling and looking at the two males in front of him.

"My prince, young warlock! What a surprise this is indeed" he smiled with a toothy grin. "Did you manage to kill that living dead knight?"

"You of all creatures should know that we did" Jeongguk replied feeling sassy. "..We just wanted to know what to do with…excalibur now" he eyed the blade that was in the prince's hand.

"The blade…hmm" The dragon hummed. "Do you ever plan to use it again?" He asked, his voice going up in tone with a question inflection.

"I do not know that for sure, but for now, no" Taehyung replied as he looked over the blade that was in its scabbard.

"Then I suggest that you dispose of it immediately" the dragon's voice was strong, full of reason and certainty.

"How might we do that?" Jeongguk questioned the dragon in front of him.

"Put it in a place where no one can see it, touch it, or even use it"

"Where would that be?" Taehyung asked, wanting to know of such a location.

"The young warlock here would know of the perfect place, wouldn't you?" Kilgharrah asked with a knowing grin.

Jeongguk just looked at him with confusion, before looking away after he realized where. He clenched his jaw as he wanted to control his emotion. Taehyung watched as he saw how the other's hand would clench into a fist and shake from the sheer force he was putting in it. He didn't need to see the younger's eyes flash gold to know how angry he was.

"Of course I do.." he finally replied.

"You need to get that under control, young warlock, you don't want your anger to blind you from what's really going on" With that final warning that dragon flew off again away from his rock and away from the two males who stood there with different emotions on their faces.

"Come on, let's go" Jeongguk muttered as he turned harshly to walk up the stairs.

"Ggukie, where did he mean?" Taehyung asked as he followed the warlock. "Gguk, I asked you where?" He was getting annoyed by how the younger male wasn't replying back.

"Jeongguk-"

The warlock put the torch out as he stood with his back turned to the prince.

"The river where I grew up, the river leads to a lake that no one knows about… it's the perfect location" Jeongguk responded back to the prince in a low tone as he kept his back turned to the older.