Author's Note

Hi! Thank you for reading, commenting,voting and adding this story to your reading list or library. This is the end, I'm sorry, I know I said in the last chapter that it wasn't the end but my attention got diverted and I lost my interest to everything that is involve in this story. Mainly the characters. I'm sorry. But I wrote a happy ending coz I don't like our beloved TaeKai hurting. Can I share you guys what's happening to me? Well, you don't have much of a choice anyway so please just bear with me one last time.

I'm born as a rocker. I once loved screamo songs, heavy metal rock, punk rock and anything that involves those kinds of genres and now I'm slowly coming back to it. I'm scared. Really scared coz before I was inches away from killing myself, I lost my friends bcoz I'm so fucked up and they thought I'm insane. I was almost though. Coz I'm depressed about my parents dying almost at the same time and shits keeps happening in my life after that and the songs I was listening doesn't help at all. I was in and out the Hell hole. And that started when I was still 12 years old and now I'm 18, legal enough to do anything, I'm planning to smoke weeds. lol just kidding. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that Kpop saved me, thanks to my bestfriend but now I think my long lost lover is taking me back. I'm scared coz like I said before, I once became an atheist and now I'm trying to be religious but I'm not saying that rockers are equal to Satan followers. Gosh, that's a misconception and I hate it. But I'm scared that I'll get lost again and no one will take me back on the right track. Now that my bestfriend is not with me anymore, and she's a thousand miles away from me. I'm scared that I'll be tempted to do the things I once done.

Anyways, this story was inspired by Angel With A Shotgun by The Cabs and I got the title from Nickelback's I'd Come For You.

I won't be writing anything for a while, I'll be in hiatus and I don't know when I will get back. I'm sorry for blabbering nonsense. I just got a lot of shits in my head and I don't know where to go and how to clean it up. Thank you for the lovely comments. All of them are beautiful like you guys. I love you. Thank you for supporting this shitty story that was written by a shitty author.

This is dedicated to my bestfriend, Kalin Kawaii Paculan. I love you and I miss you so much! Thank you for everything. I love you. :*

follow me on twitter please.
@RenTheHippy

bye Popsicles!

RenKim107