*∙𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗.....∙*

Hi! My name is Jane Lee Bass and yes im the sister of Tommy Lee, the drummer of Mötley Crüe. (A/N: guys this is my first ever fanfic so dont terrorize me lol)

Jane's pov:
"Yeah that rocked!" Tommy said as we walked on the pavement heading to the diner after a long time at a concert. The band playing that night was "London".

"Yeah ig it was alright..."

"Alright? Man it was way better than last time!"

"They didn't fight each other on stage the last time Tom."

"That was the rad part man!"
Sometimes i feel like my brother is just plain on crazy. When we arrive at the diner we take our seat at one of the tables.

"Ah fuck man!"

"Jesus what now?" I ask Tommy, being the annoyed bitch I always am.

"Ok don't look now wait" he says looking over his back again before saying "ok look now but dont look like you're looking" i look in the direction he was looking and saw a guy with pitch black hair and a bleeding nose.

"Man you're totally making it obvious!"
I look at him bluntly giving zero fucks.

"Who is that anyways?" I ask him very confused.

"That's Nikki fuckin Sixx, from the band we just saw!"

"Should I go talk to him? I should shouldn't I?"
He asks me like a little kid.

"I- I guess idk!"

"Right, be right back!" He says and sprints to the table the freaky dude was sitting at.

Tommy's pov:

After the concert I was at with my sister Jane, we went to the greates diner ever. As we took our seats I noticed that the bass player of the band so called "London" was sitting just a few tables away.

"Ah fuck man!" I say getting nervous.

"Jesus what now?" My sister asks clearly being completely annoyed with me.

"Ok don't look now wait" I tell her before turning around looking in the direction of the bassists table. "Ok look now but don't look like you're looking." I tell her and she does as she's told.

"Man you're totally making it obvious!" I say, she gives me that "I don't give a fuck look".

"Who is that anyways?" She asks me.

"That's Nikki fuckin Sixx, from the band we just saw!"

"Should i go talk to him? I should shouldn't I?" I ask her getting even more nervous than I was before.

"I- I guess idk!" She says giving even less fucks than before.

"Right, be right back!" I say and sprint to the table as fast as I could.

Nikki's pov:

After a long night of playing bass and having fights I decided to go to a diner for some Jack and Coke. After some time of sitting at the table I heard a young dude say something to me.

"Hey that was badass dude!" He said giving me a light punch on the arm. I just look up at him from my newspaper, whipping my bloody nose.

"The show not- the nose... but the nose is pretty badass too!" He tells me obviously being nervous.

"I've got youre poster on my bedroom wall!" He tells me and I look at him confused.

"I can't believe I just said that." He says regretting it immediately.

"Take the fucking poster down man, London's over." I tell him and going back to my paper.

"Can I get you boys anything?" The waitress asks.

"Could you give me a Jack and Coke?" I ask, giving her my best puppy eyes.

"And for you hon?" She asks the guy in front of me.

"Blueberry pancakes, please." He says and the waitress goes back to the kitchen to put in our order.

"Hey who's that chick with you?" I see a girl at the table he was sitting at before.

"Oh that's Jane." He tells me.

"She's smokin hot man." I say giving a light smirk.

"Whoah whoah whoah man hold up thats my sister!" He says being a bit more stern.

"Why don't u call her over." I tell him and surprisingly he did as he was told.

"Yo Jane! Get ur ass over here rn!" He yells at her across the diner, her cheeks getting a bright red color.

"Hey man whats ur name anyways?" I ask him.

"Oh I'm Tommy!" He tells me getting his hand up to give me a high-five, but I was too busy looking at the most stunning woman I have ever seen. Jane.

"Hi." She says cooly. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't concentrate she was too beautiful for this world. I was just starting at her without saying a word.

"Are you gonna say anything?" She asks letting out a light chuckle.

"Ahhh- yeah sorry I was just uh-" I try to explain myself but she cuts me off.

"Oh yeah haha Ik I'm really hot. Too hot to resist." She says laughing at her own humor. I wasn't laughing so she just gave me a blunt look.

"I'm kidding Nik." She says using Nik instead of Nikki, which I didn't mind honestly.

"Oh yeah right sorry haha." I tell her trying to act cool.

"Uh guys I'm right here ya know!" Tommy says trying to get a way back into the conversation.

"Look man my band is going to be something anyone's ever seen before." I tell him as I circle an add for a guitarist in my paper.

"That guy looks pretty cool!" Tommy says flicking out his drum stick making Jane flinch a bit.

"Jesus fucking Christ Tommy i swear to god if you scare me with those fucking sticks again I will shove them up you're flat ass!" Jane says to Tommy because he made her scared. "now that's what I call a woman" I think to myself.

"Do you carry those everywhere?" I ask him as I watch how he twirls them in his hand.

"Fuck yeah!" He says being a show off.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"High school marching band." Jane says before Tommy could do anything else.

"Hey but i rock too man!" Tommy says saving his own ass. I just watch him how he twirls the sticks and think of something brilliant.

(A/N: ok this was the first chapter. let me know what you think!💘)