*∙𝙼𝚛. 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝.....∙*

It's been a few weeks since Tommy and I met Nikki. Since then a lot happened. We moved in with Nikki to his little apartment. It wasn't much but it was something.
Today was really important to the guys. They have a guy (or as I would like to call it "hippie") over. He's here for the audition to be our guitarist. And let me tell you by the looks of it and the sounds of it he ain't gonna make it.

"Woah woah woah what the fuck dude that's not what I showed you man." Nikki yells at the "hippie"

"I know but it's not something I've never played before."

"That's the fuckin point man...." Nikki says and letting out a quiet sigh.

"Look man lets just take a fuckin brake... Tommy, Jane outside."

We went outside to have a smoke and to discuss some "things". Ya know to let loose for a bit.

"Jeez I'm just not feeling it man..." Nikki tells Tommy.

"Don't worry dude it will be better once we find a lead! Right Jane?!" Tommy asks me getting me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, what? I wasn't listening. Sorry." I say feeling my cheeks flush a bright red.

"What Tommy said was do you think that guy is good or no?" Nikki jumps in.

"Ohhh yeah that guyyy-" I say sarcastically.
"Yeah uh that guy ain't gonna make it guys" I tell them stepping up to Nikki and whisper to him "trust me". I heard a car come to the drive way with blasting music.

"Check this dude out! Hahaha!" Nikki laughs as the dude comes out of the car.

"Woah there man! Need some help?" Tommy asks the guy with long black hair.

"Are you here to audition?" He asks as he helps him get his stuff out of the car.

"Yep." He replied.

"Well I'm m Tommy. I'm the drummer " My brother tells him.

"Mick Mars. Ur a bit scrawny for a drummer." Mick says as I crack a smile.

"I used to be in Suite 19." Tommy tells him proudly.

"Shitty band." Mick says. I start laughing and so does Nikki.

"Hey man have you ever heard us play?!" Tommy asks him clearly shocked.

"Suite 19? No need to. Band with a shitty name 10/10 shitty band." Mick replies while me and Nikki burst out in laughter.

"Well how would you know?" Tommy asks him.

"Been in bands with shitty names." By the end of that me and Nikki were literally on the floor crying of laughter until suddenly I was somehow on top of him.

"Oh uh sorry." I said beginning to blush.

"Uh it's ok haha" Nikki said laughing at me cuz of my blushing. After our little "moment" we went inside to have a listen to the great ol Mick.

"Ok you think you've got it?" Nikki asks Mick.

"Let's just fuckin play it." He says and starts to rudely string his guitar. I was mostly watching all the fantasies the fuckin hippie was doing. Uhhh yeah he ain't gonna make it.

"Woah there old timer you mind turning it down a bit? I cant hear myself... Jesus." The hippie freakie said to Mick.
He turns to Nikki and says "the fuckin hippie ain't gonna make it". "thank you god. someone who agrees with me." I thought to myself.

"So tell him." Nikki says with a small smile.
Mick turned around to the blond dude and said "now listen to me. There's only room for one guitarist in this band and that's me so why don't you uh- pack up you're toys and leave." He tells him. I watch the hippies face expression and crack a smile.

"Ok I was here first so...- Tommy tell him" He said to Tommy but my brother is too big of a crack head so he just pretended his drum stick fell.

"Nikki?" The dude asked. But all Nikki did was look in my direction.

"Ok you have to be kidding me- Jane u like me dont ya." The guy turned to me.

"Yeahhh no. No I don't. So as Mick said get the fuck out or I will shove that crack head guitar of yours up your ass so- just get the fuck out." I told him.

"Really?! You're gonna do that to me?! Well then fuck you man! And you're shitty band!" He yelled and stormed out literally crying.

"It ain't my band man!" I yell after him. As I shut the door I turn to the guys seeing they're surprised expressions.

"What the fuck are you mother fuckers looking at?!" I ask them trying to be sarcastic but it came out wayyy to harsh.

"Oh uh nothin. Nothin." Nikki says giving me a light smile and i the romantic I was (because I can be romantic if you want me to) returned a bit of a bigger smile to him and gave him a peck on the cheek wich surprised him. I could see the blush on his cheeks.

"Alright guys play it again!" I said to them.

After rehearsal we sat at our couch in the living room drinking beer. Tommy was killing some cockroaches with a lighter and hairspray. Fucker.

"So you mind telling me who does the singing in this band?" Mick asks Nikki.

"Well- at the moment no one. But what we're looking for is someone that can be like David Lee Roth with a vibe of fucking Bowie. But I'm not settling for some boring ass fucker." Nikki answers him.

"So what we're looking for is a blond fucker with moves." Mick adds.

"Hey guys wait! I think I know our guy man!" Tommy says. I smile because I knew just exactly who he was thinking of.

(A/N: Hey guys! Chapter 2 is now published! Hope you enjoy!💓💘)