*∙𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜.....∙*

Jane's pov:

"Tommy where the fuck are we exactly?" I ask him as I hear blasting loud music coming from the distance.

"Well Ms.Fuck its a party, obviously." Tommy replies being an annoying bitch he always is.

"Yeah ik that dumbass. Who's party?"

"...... i have absolutely no idea, but my friend from high school should be here with his band." He says excitedly.

As we come to the back yard of the house I could hear "My kinda lover" playing. I see Tommy jamming to the song and thought to myself "he's a dumbass 100%".

"Yeah Vinnie!" Tommy yells towards the singer on the stage.
"See man that's exactly what we need!"

"Pretty good." Nikki replies his expressions blank.

"Actually i don't care if he can sing or not look what he's doing to those chicks!" He adds with a bit more enthusiasm.

After the show Tommy went up to the singer to give him the tape my guys made.
After some time of talking to him he came back to us saying "I think he's in!" giving us the thumbs up.

Tommy's pov:

"Tommy where the fuck are we exactly?" Jane asks me obviously annoyed I dragged her to this place.

"Well Ms.Fuck its a party, obviously." I tell her calling her Ms.Fuck because she loves to say fuck a lot.

"Yeah ik that dumbass. Who's party?" She says back at me getting pissed I called her that.

"...... I have absolutely no idea, but my friend from high school should be here with his band." I say excitedly

We come to the back yard of the house where the party was. I was looking for Vinnie but you can't miss him. He's the blond bitch on the stage. Our singer.

"Yeah Vinnie!" I yell at him
"See man that's exactly what we need!" I say towards Nikki

"Pretty good." He says
"Actually i don't care if he can sing or not look what he's doing to those chicks." he adds

After the show I went to see Vince and give him the tape me and the guys made.

"Well would you look at this blond bitch." I tell him from behind.
He turns around to look who the hell is behind him.

"Tommy man!" He says excited to see me.
"How ya doin man! Look I'm in a band now!" I tell him "oh with those guys minus the chick that's my little sis"

"Oh yeah Janie! Damn she's gotten hot ay haha" he says trying to be funny but yeah my sister did get hot tbh

"Yeah man ahah oh yeah here's a tape man if u wanna jam with us our number is on the back!" I tell him hoping he would say yes

"I cant man look I've got something going on I can't." He says
"Hey fuck that man you should jam with us come on! Alright if ya change youre mind call us! See ya soon!"

I went back to the guys saying "I think he's in!" giving them the thumbs up.
We returned home and jammed for hours.

(A/N: chapter 3 is here! Hope ya enjoy!💘)