Update

Greetings everyone. I am the author to this here fanfiction, and it's been a while hasn't it? Have you forgotten about me? I don't blame you if you have. It has been many months since I've last updated this book, and I do apologize for that. It's not that I have writer's block or anything, I'm just simply very busy with other, more important matters in my life.

Just to inform you, this is not a drop notice on my book. I do have many plans to continue this; however, I thought I would inform however many people that want to read this, about my decision. I have been wanting to start writing again, yet I want to finish another book first. With that in mind, I will be focusing solely on my Irregular at Magic High School fanfiction, named The Unkown God at First High.

So, accordingly, I will be temporarily pausing this fanfiction. I hope to finish my other book sometime in the early next year, 2022. That means I will come back to writing this book probably early next year. Of course, this is subject to change according to my personal situation. If you're interested in The Irregular at Magic High School fanfictions, then feel free to check out my profile for my fanfiction. If you're not a fan of that, then I will be seeing you next year sometime. Hope everyone of you reading this are doing well, and I look forward to producing more chapters in the future.

This has been your least favorite author, Shinsokai; See you on the other side~~~~