Reawakening

For several years, the descendants of Primordial beings, also known as Tyrants roamed our Earth. Their only aim was to claim the planet for themselves. These Tyrants existed even before Dinosaurs existed. Back then, they were handful in number, and peaceful in nature. However, when Homo Sapiens, in other words, Humans arrived and started damaging Earth, these beings decided to evolve. They expanded in numbers and divided in several Tyrants, with a Tyrant being their King, also known as Father. A Father is a possessor of the Tyrants' life source. If any other being, other than a Tyrant kills the Father. That would bring in the end of whole Tyrant population. Tyrants started creating havoc on Humans which they called as 'Tyranny'. However, there exists few humans, who can bond with a Tyrant so well, they could convert into one at will. They were called as, 'Tyrant Shifters'.

For several years, the heads of 'Descendants of Kaos' have kept on descending the bloodline of Father. This dynasty is so wide, that they may have many unknown relatives. Who knows the person next to you is a descendant of Kaos? With time, this dynasty has taught Tyrants to transform into other animals as well. They became so professional in this, it is like they use the DNA and neurons to transform into an animal. Due to this, they may disguise as Humans so well, you will never understand that there's an impostor among us. They are termed as "Impostors".

"... I guess this information is enough to understand that what you think is very-very-very dangerous." a short, 10 year old, blonde boy, with fair skin and blue eyes told.

"I know. But these Tyrants are the reason I, my sister and you are orphans, Aaron." A tall, 10 year old, brown skinned boy with brown eyes told to the blonde boy. "She even was about to die, only if, that Soldier didn't saved her." he said with almost crying expression. "Look Aaron, she's still traumatised, she hasn't even spoke a word."

"Uh that's not the thing Erik." a little tall, 12 year old brunette girl, with black eyes said getting up from ground, to that brown haired boy. "I am fine Erik. Its just this happened too quickly I couldn't absorb quickly."

"See Erik! Even Madelyn is fine. Taking an impulsive decision like this may get you killed. You're just a 10 year old kid. Don't think so impulsively." Aaron said.

"I don't care. I'm joining Operations Squad and will lend my strength in fighting these Tyrants." Erik said in a frustrated tone..

The boy, Erik and Madelyn, they are siblings, with Madelyn being the elder sister. Aaron is a boy who lived in neighbourhood. These three were closest friends. They live in a remote village situated in the foot of a hill near Duadella city. Their family were farmers who traded with the city markets. Since we are talking about childhood, Madelyn didn't have a very good childhood, compared to her brother Erik. She was the girl who was given harsh tasks by her father since she was just a 5 year old. However, her mother cared for her, she cared more of Erik, than Madelyn. It was clearly understandable if anyone saw. The only one who loved her was none other than Erik. He loved his sister so much, he often had fights with his parents for her. Erik and Madelyn met Aaron when one day Madelyn was tasked to look after her brother, Erik, when he was going out to play. Since then, they are closest friends.

The village, the city, they were all situated in the coastal part of the continent. This place was famous for Tyrant sightings, however, since 15 years there hasn't been a single sighting in the village area. However, there were few sightings near the outskirts of Duadella city, which were taken care by Operation Squad, often called as Ops. Operation Squad is the squad who specialise in handling Tyrant cases.

Just before the conversation that occurred between Erik, Aaron and Madelyn, a Tyrant attack occurred. These kids were out to play as it was there play time. When they were on their route to return, they heard alert sirens, and suddenly, a giant Tyrant appeared out of nowhere. Probably an Impostor who came in this village.