Kidnap

Fifteen minutes later everyone came prepared. All Spec Ops members, except Lionel, were in their uniforms, without cowls and a cloak to cover their uniforms. 

"Looks like everyone is well-prepared." Parker said. "Now we have to wait for Captain only."

Everyone nodded.

"How will we sneak out though? The guards are still here." Jacob asked.

"I'll tell you." Lionel said, appearing suddenly, scaring Jacob.

"Oh Lio-, I mean Captain, you're here." Parker said with a teasing voice. Lionel glared at her.

"Good to see no one has their cowls now. So this is how we sneak out..." Lionel explains them how to get out.

An hour later, an army van enters the camp.

"Whom do you want to meet?" Gatekeeping army soldier asked.

"Commander Grey." Soldier replied.

"Alright. Proceed." Gatekeeping soldier replied.

The soldiers went to Commander's office.

"Commander!" The soldiers said with salute.

"Yes. What brings you all here?" Emmett asked.

"We were informed that the suspect of the murder has been captured by the Captain. So we were sent here to take him." the soldier replied.

"He did?" Emmett asked with a confused look. The soldiers got confused either.

"If he did, that's great. (To other Ops member) Lead them to Captain." Emmett said lost in thoughts.

A few moments later, the soldiers returned, with someone in a torn dress, covered in blood.

"Show his face to me." Emmett said.

"What? Lionel?" Emmett said in shock.

"Yes. Thanks for the cooperation Commander." one of the soldiers said.

"Are you all nuts?" Emmett asked, "What happened to the soldiers? Why are you all disguised as them."

"Isn't it obvious Commander?" Parker said with a grin on her face.

"Now if you excuse us Commander." Lionel said.

Spec Ops members took every unconscious soldiers' bodies and filled them in  the van the soldiers came in. Then Lionel went in and sat, pretending to be sad and hurt. They all left the camp with the van. Successfully getting out, without any trouble.

When they were outside, they opened the army uniform, which was over their armour and cloak, and left with the unconscious soldiers still inside the van.

"Gosh we are out. I thought we would've been trapped for forever inside." Parker said.

"Yes." Naomi replied with a nod.

"It was a fun experience right?" Ciaran said.

"Indeed it was." Jacob replied with a grin.

"The best part was when we saw that confused look on Commander's face." Erik said laughing.

"He didn't expect us to do something like this." Aaron said with a smile.

Madelyn heard everyone with a smile, while Lionel was silent with a serious look like usual.

While crossing the town where the murder occurred, they saw there were people surrounding someone. Lionel stopped everyone and went to check them. Few minutes later, he came back, "It was a minor dispute." he said. Everyone nodded and moved ahead.