Ypsosi

After all this, Lionel's vision started forwarding in a great speed, until the moment he was caught in the blast, along with Zedd. He suddenly felt his father, Killian caressing his forehead, and saying, "You are not going down son, not yet, not so soon. It will take more than this for your fall. Remember son, we are Shiroganes. Our backs never hit ground. We are those who if are downed by the enemies, they start praying that we don't get up. As they know, once we get up, they are going down. Rise my son! Rise! the Bat! of Shirogane Family!" Lionel opens his eyes. It seems he was in some sort of dream or nightmare.

 It seems he was in some sort of dream or nightmare

Madelyn looked back at gasping Lionel. "Captain? What happened?" Madelyn asked hurrying towards him.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Lionel said, trying to catch his breath.

"Are you sure?" Madelyn asked.

"Yes." Lionel said, changing back to his straight face expression.

"As you say Captain." Madelyn said, and started going back to arrange Lionel's suit.

"Madelyn, can you pass me then pen and notepad?" Lionel said.

Madelyn was happy on hearing this. She quickly went near Lionel's desk and took a pen and notepad and gave him. Lionel took the notepad and pen, and wrote something on it, tore the page and gave it to Madelyn.

"These are the list of items I need. Give them to Poppy and tell him to transport these to my house in the village." Lionel said.

Madelyn nodded her head.

"And no need to re-arrange my suit. You tried your best, but now I'll take care of it." Lionel continued, while Madelyn nodded. "And yes inform Parker I am here, and tell her to meet me. Tell her to come alone."

"Ok Captain." Madelyn said, with a sudden change in her emotions, she couldn't understand herself what it was. She felt a sudden irritation and a mixture of sadness. She left quickly to inform Parker. After knowing Lionel has called her alone, Parker left quickly. Madelyn wasn't liking this, so she went to sleep, since either ways she was tired.

Parker enters Lionel's room, and saw him sitting on his couch, shirtless, holding on his Bat necklace.

"Come. Sit here." Lionel says without looking towards Parker's direction.

Parker obliges. "So why you called me?" she asks.

"Tell me, what happened to me?" Lionel asked.

"Well, you see, your left arm elbow joint got dislocated, your right leg cartilage got torn, and you have a slipped disc. Feeling good?" Parker replied with a straight face.

"I see." Lionel said with a thoughtful look. "I guess I'll have to make some changes in the list I gave to Madelyn."

"List?" Parker asked.