Retake

Arachnoia was moving hastily towards a cave, with webbed Erik in her claws. From distant, Madelyn was keeping an eye on her. She was waiting for a moment to strike her. This place was near the jungle, with many corpse tied to trees with Arachnoia's web. Some missing eyes, some missing hands, some showing their ribs, some has open stomach where insects started residing. Madelyn was disgusted by seeing such sight, and was afraid what may happen to Erik if she fails. She grips her sword and moves ahead.

Madelyn takes out her smoke bombs and throws it on Arachnoia's eyes, blinding her for a second, then quickly dashes towards her legs and torso, slicing her skin and legs in the mean time

Madelyn takes out her smoke bombs and throws it on Arachnoia's eyes, blinding her for a second, then quickly dashes towards her legs and torso, slicing her skin and legs in the mean time. Arachnoia tried to catch her but Madelyn jumped and dodged, slicing her hand skin, flipping towards her abdomen region, throwing some explosives, then jumping and grappling towards her face.

Just when Madelyn was about to pierce Arachnoia's face with her sword, two shuriken landed on Arachnoia's face and an explosion occurred throwing Madelyn away. Before Madelyn touched the ground, she was caught by someone who was flying in the other direction.

"What the hell are you doing? I was about to kill her!" Madelyn screamed.

"Before you would've stabbed her, she would've used her web on you and you would've been captured as well like your brother did. I don't want my best soldiers to die without any reason." the person who caught her said.

Madelyn quickly turned her head to see who it was. She noticed it was Captain Lionel Ambrose.

Lionel and Madelyn behind a tree far from sight of Arachnoia while Arachnoia was struggling to see. "What were you going to do Miss?" Lionel asked.

"I was just trying to get back my brother!" she replied.

"What you were doing was reckless. You went against Parker, against Arachnoia, the one who killed my team, you yourself know how strong they were, did you?" Lionel asked back.

"I am very well aware of it..." Madelyn said while Lionel cut her off, "And your brother, Agent Lycan, she defeated him, he was stronger as well."

"I know that Captain!" Madelyn desperately replied.

"What you did was reckless." Lionel said.

"Don't lecture me. They were all your responsibility. My brother too was your responsibility. While they were fighting, where were you? Running away from your responsibilities?" Madelyn said in rage.

Lionel just stood silently and glared her.

"You want to save him? Go and distract the Tyrant, while I'll attack when it'll be off guard." Lionel said.

Madelyn stared Lionel for a minute then left. 

She started running in front of Arachnoia, dodging her attacks, keeping her busy. She looked towards Lionel after a while.

"What's he doing standing and doing nothing? Is he baiting me or something? Grrr! Shouldn't have trusted him." Madelyn said to herself.

Suddenly, Lionel grappled Arachnoia's arm and dashed towards her, taking his sword out, making several scratch mark in her shoulder and arm and forearm, then going down, cutting her stomach region, and throwing his explosive  shuriken which stuck in her abdominal region. Arachnoia tried to catch him with her other hands. He grappled one of the hands, slicing, making several scratch marks, throwing his explosive shurikens on her mouth region, catching her off guard, he grappled the neck, reached there, made a deep cut, attached few explosive shurikens, ordered Madelyn to cut Arachnoia's hand to take Erik and jumped before the explosion.