Declaration of War

It was 12 o clock in the noon when Operation Squad members assembled. Renneth and Blake were being held hostage by then assigned Ops Guard. Everyone but Lionel and Mark were present. Parker was trying her way to interrogate but they didn't speak much.

"Gosh they aren't opening their mouths." Erik said getting impatient.

"Yes." Aaron said in an irritated tone.

"Lets wait for Captain. We'll see whether they'll open up to him or not." Jacob said.

Lionel in his Shirogane suit, along with Mark arrived arrived in the scene.

"Did they speak anything?" Mark asked.

"Not a single word." Parker replied panting, "Why don't you both try? You both are Shiroganes after all."

"We'll speak to no one but Captain." Renneth said. Lionel went in front.

"Speak." Lionel said in a heavy voice, the voice he speak in while he rescued Madelyn when she was a child, as well as, when he tossed Trent.

"You were late. I guess you aren't that much exact as they say." Blake said.

"What do you mean?" Parker asked.

"You think we were held captive?" Renneth asked.

"You're a fool." Blake said laughing.

"Uh Captain, I hate to interrupt you but the radar that shows Tyrant activity shows a heavy Tyrant activity around." Mark informed.

Lionel signaled Mark to hand him the radar. Renneth and Blake started laughing.

"All welcome the Father." Renneth said.

"He himself has come to greet you humans. You all annoyed him so much." Blake said.

A wave of panic spread between the members of Operation Squad.

"Father himself arrived." Erik said in horror.

"What are gonna do?" Jacob asked with slight hint of fear.

"Parker and team, stay here and keep an eye on them. Lionel, Mark and remaining soldiers, lets give their Father a warm welcome." Emmett ordered.

"Why leaving us behind?" Parker asked.

"As its an order given to you all by your Commander." Emmett said, "Everyone lets deploy. Today we will end the Tyrant, or we'll get being ended."

"Here, have this. Use it in in-case situation." Lionel said while passing his S-Bomb Gun to Parker.

Emmett, Lionel and other soldiers left leaving Parker and team behind.

The Tech City has a debris of many destroyed structures. Approaching to them was a huge army of Gigantic Tyrants, led by the Father, a Minotaur, with a huge 2 headed axe.

 Approaching to them was a huge army of Gigantic Tyrants, led by the Father, a Minotaur, with a huge 2 headed axe