Chapter 8

Chandler's P.O.V

Caroline was doing better, we were done filming and heading home just in time for Christmas. I ruffled my brown hair hearing my alarm clock ring, Caroline fell asleep on the couch watching Teen Wolf. I slipped on some sweatpants and one of Caroline's hoodies, yes I fit her hoodies, they're soft. I took our stuff to the car and came back in, I woke up Caroline, "I hate you so much" she grumbled, she walked to the bathroom to do her routine of the morning, I guess. We eventually were in the car, I looked over at caroline, Christmas sweater, leggings, and slippers, her hair was in a messy bun and she had some dried up makeup on her cheek, she was obviously the best dresser in Georgia.
The flight was boring, we slept the whole way, the usual.
Finally we were home I set Caroline's things in her room and then put mine in my room, obviously, I layed on my bed and scrolled up and down on my phone, it started ringing and a familiar name popped on the screen. "Hello." My hatred was noticeable in my voice, "Can you come over? I need to talk to you." The other voice spoke quietly, "Fine" I sighed. I walked out of the house, I knocked on the door and was let in. I was instantly pressed against the door, small arms wrapped around my neck.
"I missed you" Hana said shakely. I patted her back, "I miss you too, but I'm dating Caroline." Hana stayed wrapped around me and looked at me with her big blue eyes, "One more night" I looked at her and kissed her, one more night. We made out, and she took my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor, I pulled away and ran to her room and locked the door.

Caroline's P.O.V

Chandler left last night and he never came home. I was getting worried and nacious, I picked up my phone and called him, no answer. I sighed and called Gray, "It's Gray?" I heard the voice say, "It's Caroline", "Yeah I know, your number is saved, what's up?". I tapped on my leg. I didn't wanna sound like a crazy girlfriend, "Chandler didn't come home last night, do you by chance know where he is or might be?", "He's at Hana's, he texted me this morning".
I felt my face get hot and anger spread through my body. I was angry, really angry.
"Can I come over?", "Yeah I'm just playing league" he sighed and I heard his game on the other side of the phone. "I'll be there soon" I hung up the phone and got my keys, if Chandler can play the cheating card, I'll play it too.
I walked in Grays house and walked too his room, he turned in his chair, "Hey Caroline why did you wanna come over" I took off my shirt and walked towards him and sat in the chair on his lap and faced him. "Oh" he said breathlessly as I started kissing him. He took kid shirt off and then unlocked my bra, he picked me up and sat me in his bed.
I rolled over breathless and slipped my shirt on, I had atleast 4 missed calls from Chandler. I smirked and layed down, then I heard the door swing open and Chandler walk in, he stopped in his tracks and just looked at me and gray, practically naked, and obviously had sex.

WOW DRAMA. Team Gray or Chandler?
😱