Chapter 3

Caroline's/Your P.O.V

"Caroline!" I heard Chandler say my name as he was shaking me. "What?!" I groaned and rolled over I was exhausted and didn't wanna get up. "You have to get up!" He groaned and giggled. I rolled over and felt cold breath on my face, I rubbed my eyes and looked up at a smiling Chandler. "Yes?" I propped myself up on to my elbows and looked at him as he backed up a little. "Guess what?" Chandler smiled at me so hard it looked like his face was gonna break. I flipped over and was sitting on him, I started singing the Pokemon theme song and laughing as Chandler sang it with me. " it's on it's on it's on", I screamed as I ran to the living room jumping into a bean bag chair and a following Chandler plopping right beside me turning the TV on. We watched Pokemon all morning and ate chocolate pudding (hehe).

Chandlers P.O.V

After my morning with Caroline I took a shower and got dressed, I went into my room needing some alone time and played on my phone a little and updated my Instagram posting a picture of me and Caroline's feet and a TV screen showing Pokemon on it. I sat my phone down and got my DS out and turned it on. My phone started ringing, I looked at it, and across it read Hana, I answered.
"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of acted the way I did baby, I know you did that because you were angry, I want you back, just don't cheat on me ever again". I sighed, "I'm sorry to" I sighed again.
"I love you Chandler Riggs"
"I love you to Hana Hayes"
Later that day I went to Hana's and it was like a repeat button. Almost every day we got in a fight, I'd come home, Me and Caroline, would well, you know, then the next morning me and Hana would makeup and I would go over there. I was about to walk out to go see Hana, "Stop" I turned around "Caroline.." I sighed turning around, "No, enough is enough Chandler, if you walk out that door, I'm not gonna let you just use me when you come back, I'm post to be your Bestfriend". I grabbed her hand "I'm sorry but I-" was cut off by Caroline, " Am a major douche? Is that what you we're gonna say? Go, Goto her, fight and come back but don't expect me to wipe your goddamn tears then let you pile drive me until your feelings are numb, I'm not a sex doll" she yelled at me.
I walked out, went to Hana's and there we went me and Hana got in another expected fight.

Caroline's/Your P.O.V
The door opened and slammed hard. I could hear Chandler yelling Hana's name and crying and yelling my name and punching walls. I heard my locked door nob jiggle and then a sad and angry Chandler slide down my door throwing back his head on the door "Caroline! Please?". He cried, I got up and slid down my door directly across him. "Caroline? Babe?". I sighed and felt the warm tears run down my face as I fought myself to turn around and open the door and hold my crying and heartbroken Chandler, to kiss him and make him happy again. But I had to fight it, I had to be strong, he can't keep using me. "Caroline!" He yelled my name his voice crackling and sobbing cries at the end. "Open the door! I need you!" I faced the door and put my hand on it wishing Chandler the best. "No." I choked out, as my tears became hotter on my face and my nose runny, my hands shaking from anger, then walked to my bed.
I didn't sleep good.