Chapter 4

Caroline's/Your P.O.V
I lifted my heavy eye lids, looked around my bright room and then rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone that was next to my bed and started scrolling through Instagram.
Edit of Chandler
Edit of me
Edit of me and Chandler
Edit of Hana
Edit of Hana and Chandler
Edit of me and Hana
I locked my phone, my whole life was Chandler Carlton Riggs, we lived in the same house for gods sake, and I'm only fifteen, I can't just, move out. I got out of bed, grabbed some clothes and jogged over to the bathroom, I started the shower and crept in.
After my shower I went in the kitchen I took out some yogurt and when I turned around the one and only Chandler Riggs was there.
My head already hurt.

Chandlers P.O.V

I crawled off the floor of the living room and brushed my plaid pajama pants off and my plain white t-shirt.
I ruffled my hands threw my long hair, fixing it as much as I could. I sat all morning, thinking, about who I would have to choose, Hana or Caroline, I had to make a choice.
I couldn't keep going between the both of them it wasn't fair to either of them.
I walked into the kitchen, and for a few seconds she didn't notice me she just reached in the fridge, then she turned around.
"Caroline, I'm sorry" I begged and reached out for her only to be pushed away by her yogurt filled hand. "No, Chandler" she sat down facing the other way. "Please!" I couldn't help to shout, "No, you don't get to do this Chandler, okay?" She started crying.
"You don't get to walk into my life and make me care and then make Hana care, it was okay at first, just a few times, you could take it out on me, but it became a habit and I started to care about you!" She choked on her words and turned to me. "I want you, I don't want Hana, all we do is fight and I know that now!".
Caroline, she ruffles gamer hair with her small hands and then looks over at me, she was angry, tired, and depressed with this whole situation.
Caroline got up and tackled me, she hit me on my chest, she could hit hard and it wasn't a very comfortable position.
I fell and hit the floor, Caroline fell on top of me, and she was on top of me still, hitting my chest and sobbing and cursing at me and shouting my name.
I hugged her.
I couldn't think I couldn't think of anything else to do.
I pulled her close and played with her hair and told her I loved her and that I was sorry.
Over and over I would tell her.
But she became immune all she did was cry and try and hit me or squirm away.
Caroline was shaking, hard, and then out of nowhere she just stopped and her breath hitched. Caroline looked at me dead in the eyes, she bent down, her face close to mine, too close.
Caroline stopped crying but you could see the tears that stained her face, then she stroked my face and bent closer so that her lips were just barely touching mine, she gripped my shirt and pulled me closer, our lips touching more but no enough to call it even a peck.
" I need to take it on you" she spoke softly.

(Sorry this sucks and its short I'll write something better tomorrow)