Chapter 9

Caroline/your POV

I sat in chandlers bed, eating some strawberry shortcake and reading one of Chandlers books, it was by John Green, that was his fav Author, and mine also.
I love the smell of books and I always love the way the light shines in perfectly in onto his bed at 12pm everyday, it makes his blue comforters skittle warmer.
Chandler and I were back together but we didn't have the most healthy relationship. We had a lot of fights, I wasn't aloud to even look at Gray, Hana wasn't aloud to be in his life, we both deleted social media except, twitter, tumblr, and Instagram.
I got up from his bed and walked into the kitchen, Chandler walked up from the basement, he went with his mom and dad too the grocery store and was setting chips and soda and energy drinks down stairs.
"Hey, isn't your 12 hour stream tonight?" I said grabbing his arm as he walked back up the stairs. "Yeah, you're gonna do it with me and the guys still right?" Chandler spoke as he was grabbing monsters and more junk food. "Right" I whispered.
It was 6:30 and all the guys including Gray, gross; were downstairs with Chandler. I straightened out my yoga shorts and flannel, I had some really comfy high socks on and they were warm. My hair was damp from the shower.
I jogged downstairs, grabbed a soda and grabbed some cheese puffs and sat in Chandlers lap. "How am i suppose to focus on fans, league, AND you on my lap, this is not fair, I'll get my ass kicked" Chandler huffed as he got done setting up the stream and had it ready to turn on. "You'll survive I promise." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and sat in his Lap. (Like the picture above).
I was doodling in my sketch book and randomly having to kiss Chandler when some fan would spam the chat bar with 'WILL U GUYZ PLZ KISS?!?!!!'
Gray or Eric always making some joke like "don't kiss my boyfriend he's gay what the fuck" or a classical "Chandler and Caroline don't kiss because Chandler has devoted his kiss virginity too shrek"
Don't ask.
And so we would kiss sometimes, forced love while Chandler so badly sucked at League more and more distracted by my butt on his leg. I have no shame.
Some time passed and League ended up glitching out I guess.
Chandler logged into omegle and that was Interesting. The fans were so weird they either payed 0 attention to me and just drooled over my boyfriend. Or they called me a slut and Chandler would exit quickly after, or the classic 'y'all are cute and will you kiss' and the others that are like 'HAVE YOU HAD SEX? ARE YOU VIRGINS? CAN YOU HAVE STEAMY MAKEOUT SESH FOR US?'
Like yeeeezzzuus. Calm down guys.
After the stream was over all the guys passed out on the floor, I was knocked out with Chandler in a bean bag chair in the corner. Fingers sticky with cheese puffs and candy residue.
"I love you"
"I love you"

(I felt like doing a cute cuddly chapter idk.)