Chapter 1

"You will not win again, I will not let this happen" Chandler chimed at me as we were battling our Pokemon on DS's. "Whatever Riggs, you know you couldn't beat me at this game if I gave you step by step instructions and a chance!", I laughed. He lost, and slammed his DS down, "Man this is some bullshit" He laughed and then stuck his tongue out at me, "Your just mad because I beat you at your ow-", His phone rang, he picked it up "Yellow?" he said into the phone, by the sound of the voice on the other side I knew it was his girlfriend Hana, I wasn't a big fan of her, but he was happy and I supported him. "I have to go, Hana said she wanted to see me for a little while today" Chandler said as he got up and brushing his pants off, "That's cool, just text me?" You asked and looked up at him. "Yeah sure." He smiled at you and then walked off towards the door.

Chandlers P.O.V

Me and Hana excused ourselves from the dinner table and then raced to her room to hangout awhile before I headed home, feeling my phone buzzing I reached for my phone and texted Caroline back, smiling. "Who ya texting?" Hana sang as she brushed threw her looking in the mirror. "Caroline" I blankly said, " Stop, you know I don't like her and she doesn't like me, plus she likes you and lives in your house, it's uncomfortable for me.", Hana angrily spoke to me. " You know it's not like that." I calmly spoke to her. "That's exactly what it's like and you know it, I'm tired of you dissing me for her." She rolled her eyes at me. "She's my Bestfriend" I said emphasizing on the bestfriend, "You have to accept that, and I'm sick and tired of you pissing at me for it!" I stood up pretty pissed at her for her choice of words with me, she always acts like she is gonna replace Caroline, I have known her for my whole life, I loved her. "Then leave and call me when you know who your effing girlfriend is Chandler!" She yelled at me getting in my face. I pushed her slightly out of my way and walked out calling my mom to pick me up.

Caroline/You P.O.V

"God this is bullshit!" Chandler yelled storming into my room. "Hey, Are you ok-", Chandler slammed me up against the wall my hands intertwined with his and above my head. He studied my face and my breath got heavy and slow I looked at his eyes. Then, he kissed me.