Chapter 16 - Forced help

TW// vomiting

~•~•~•~

You narrowed your eyes while looking at the dark tall silhouette, their shadow created by the lava behind them. They needed to bent their head down just from the cause of the 'low' ceiling. Their eyes were looking down on the obsidian below.

Your body automatically took a fighting stance.

"Who are you?" The whisper almost lost in the stuffed air of the cell. You cautiously approached the intruder, who hasn't moved since their appearance.

You noticed a golden clock, shining brightly like it was new, hanging from their neck. A dark gown beneath it then hid everything else from your view.

They didn't speak, and instead reached their long, lanky arms to you. You flinched slightly at the sudden movement, guessing it was an attack, but you quickly understood that they wanted you to take their hand. It was a pretty weird coincidence if paired up with the hand in the afterlife, although you knew that their hands weren't the same as those which appeared in your limbo.

You glanced at their shoes, suspicious of them, as you still remembered someone's weird appearance in this cell- months ago?

Their shoes were the same as those you saw before. Everything clicked in your head - there was only one person to which you could pin-point the weird book, their tall form and the shoes.

"Why are you even here, Ranboo?" You said, stepping closer to him. The mention of his name didn't bother him, as his lack of reaction suggested. Instead, Ranboo just peered right through your eyes.

You backed away, as the deep purple glow coming from his eyes startled you. Their vivid, filling colour gave you goosebumps.

"Ranboo?" You hesitated and raised your fists back up, not sure about the enderman's unusually coloured eyes. His sudden neutrality could potentially change into hostile attacks, so you needed to be ready for any of his moves.

"⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⋏⍜⏁ ⊑⎍⍀⏁ ⊬⍜⎍." Ranboo deeply chirped, nudging his hand closer to you. There were no signs of aggression, but quite the contrary, as he was acting carefully friendly.

AN / "I will not hurt you."

Your shoulders dropped, sigh coming out of you. You brought your clenched fists back down and stretched out for his offered palm.

The enderman hybrid pressed his fingers into your hand gently, signalizing he meant no harm. His gaze left you, as he peered into the lava behind him.

A sick feeling twisted your stomach, predicting that something was happening. Everything spun around you. The obsidian melted into black, fuzzy blur, with orange streaks stirred unevenly and randomly into the big smudge, which covered every spot in your view.

Unknown pressure pushed your mind into a corner. Strong ache spilled across your head, so even thinking brought unbelievable pain to you.

You wrapped your other arm around your sides to ease the agony, but it didn't help. Only the knot in your abdomen grew larger and your nausea grew gradually with it.

You felt the enderman's press fade, so you clutched it even more tightly than before. He didn't give a reaction to your panicked try to save the connection between you both. Instead, Ranboo yoinked you forward, harshly dragging your body behind him. You tried to resist by pulling back on his hand, but that only brought him to ease his press entirely.

You felt his palm slide from yours. With nothing to support you, you fell forward and banged your head against a hard ground, as your hands were too slow to mute down your rough landing.