Villains (a scratched oneshot idea)

TW// violence

~•~•~•~

I beckoned towards Technoblade, as I walked into the wooden cottage. Dream was already there, sitting on one of the chests in the room. I caught a glimpse of tnt in his palms, as he fiddled with it.

"What's the plan?" I asked, putting my hands into pockets of the coat.

"I'm the wither summoner and the tank- Dream is the other irrelevant pvpier and the tnt guy. And you- you'll talk to Quackity." Techno explained, smirking at Dream. The masked man didn't say anything and kept playing with the tnt in his hands.

"Sounds good." I quizzically raised my eyebrows as Techno headed towards me. He offered me potions, gapples and explosives. I declined everything, which only rose suspicion in him, but he kept quiet and hid them in bags hanging from his belt.

"Er- are you going to have armor? Like- we're heading into a war... but I'm just saying, you don't have to wear it if you don't want to..." The pig hybrid pointed out the lack of my defense against a physical attack. I smirked, responding calmly.

"I'm there only to talk with Quackity. I could help Dream-" I tilted my head towards the masked man, "with the tnt, but I'm not going to fight with you. Or at least, be part of any attacks in the front lines." Techno nodded.

"Okay- well, we should be going then. I'll just get one more stack of pearls and then we're good to go." He explained, heading towards the ladder to trade with his villagers.

"Here." Dream offered him some of his, which Techno gladly accepted.

"Is Phil coming along too?" I and Dream turned our heads towards the blood god, which looked down nervously.

"He's already there. He'll give us information about the current situation." Techno explained, taking out more strength potions. Dream chuckled, walking out of the door.

"Looks like our Doomsday crew grew bigger!"

I followed him, feeling Techno's presence behind me.

~•~•~•~

"Okay, so- Quackity is in his office in there-" Philza pointed to a tall, white building with the end of his wing.

"Foolish is in the hotel-"

"Foolish isn't a threat. He can't kill anyone." I cut off his explanation, everyone turning to me with a confused look.

"That's a long story- Go on." I gazed at Phil. My father narrowed his eyes, suspicion in his look.

"Fundy, Slimecicle and Purpled are waiting before The Casino. Yeah and Sam is with Big Q in the office- and that's it. Is there-"

"At least Tubbo isn't here." I smirked, seeing their surprised faces.

Dream chuckled under his mask.

"A lot of things happened since I got thrown in The Prison- oh Tubbo, this would've been fun..." Dream's murmuring was quite eerie, given the fact he wanted to kill him. It looked like his stay in Prison changed him.

"Tubbo is with Quackity?" Phil's curiousity didn't let him to just ignore it.

"He works in his restaurant- now we at least know that he isn't that loyal to fight for Las Nevadas..."

"Okay, so Dream- you'll do your thing, in meanwhile I'll fight off those guys. You Wilbur, you'll have a chat with Big Q. Phil- you can help me, but stay out of the combat- please." Techno drew his sword out, glancing at his reflection on the blade.

"Sounds good." I nodded, smirking.

"See ya." Dream threw a pearl behind him, his hands quickly pulling out a invisibility potion from his belt, and chugged it, teleporting midway.

"Wilbur. Don't do anything stupid." Phil placed his hand on my shoulder, his ebony wings shifting slightly. He gazed into your eyes, making sure you understood him properly.

Techno didn't want to break the family moment, but Phil and I needed to go, so he cleared his throat. Phil nodded and walked past me, joining Technoblade's side. He threw a grey potion to his legs, Techno and him vanishing instantly.

I smiled. It was time.

~•~•~•~

"Sam. It's okay." The Warden gave me dirty look, but listened to Quackity's words and dropped the trident aiming at me.

"Quackity! I'm pleased to see you, although we didn't quite end on a friendly matter. How's life?"

...

~•~•~•~

Hey! Thanks for reading!

found this now lmao
this was an idea for the meeting Dream and other held while (y/n) was somewhere, really cool right...
takes place just before the attack on Las Nevadas

(736 words)