Call & Order

One of the guards outside the mansion noticed something off some bushes. The closer he got to it, the more he noticed something. His eyes became wide open as he moved parts of the bush away. He got out his walkie-talkie and called out the other guards outside the mansion.

All the guards met where two of their acquaintances were unconscious. "What the hell happened to them!? Are they dead!?" asked one of them. 

"No, they are still breathing."

"Do you think someone is responsible?"

"There must be intruders here. I'll call the boss, and all of you look around. My guess is they are here for Miss. Madelyn." The one guard walked apart from the others, who began their search and dialed Xander's number.

Meanwhile, Xander and his lawyer were in the meeting room where all the business partners were present, discussing the change to support Octavio. Xander was impatient that the others were hesitant or refused to return to their business deals; Xander even threatened to sue.

However, many would not budge. Many felt they had had enough of Xander's threats and sense of power over the business partners. They all knew that Xander had more to offer, but Xander was more unjust, while Octavio would treat them with more respect and would get fair shares. Suddenly, Xander's phone rang, and he saw that it was one of his guards. The CEO stood and got out of the meeting. "What is it? I thought I told you not to disturb me when I have a meeting."

"Sir, we think an intruder has infiltrated the mansion!"

Xander felt his blood turn cold. His heart was beating rapidly. He knew Octavio managed to get through the cracks if he had to guess. However, Xander felt that Octavio didn't act alone; someone was helping him. "They are probably after Madelyn! Whatever you do, don't let those intruders escape! Kill them if needed, but Madelyn is not to be harmed!"

"Y-Yes, sir!"

Both sides hung up. Xander's lawyer then showed up. "Sir, we heard you yelling. Should we proceed with the meeting?"

"Forget the meeting! Put on the paperwork to go on with suing them!" With that, Xander left his lawyer to go back to his house. Xander drove like a madman on the streets, almost getting into accidents. He didn't care at the slightest. So many thoughts ran to his head. "I know it's Octavio, but how in the hell did he get in!" he yelled to himself. 

However, his biggest fear was Octavio taking Madelyn away from him. Not only Madelyn but their unborn child. The mere idea of Madelyn being away from him would be too much to bear. He worked too hard to get his hands on Madelyn. 

The CEO was close to making her finally his, and now Octavio was getting in the way. He made a sharp right as he was getting closer to his home. He would never let her go if Madelyn could get away from him. He would find her at the end of the abyss. 

If she refused and would rather be with Octavio, Xander would not hesitate to kill her. Yes, he would kill the woman he loved. Madelyn would be with only him or no one at all.

If he couldn't have her, then no one else will.