Catching

It has been three weeks; Madelyn and Octavio would still meet but secretly. The paparazzi were still relentless, but the couple would find ways to escape their nosey cameras. Since Madelyn received her acceptance letter to be in the program abroad, she could not refuse such an offer. The couple learned she would leave within two months, so Madelyn needed to prepare for her trip abroad. It was agreed that Octavio would go and stay with her for a week until she got situated and would return to the States. 

Octavio supported her full-heartedly. He helped her find good plane tickets and other things to travel abroad. Even though it pained him to let her go, even after he began to like her, Octavio felt that keeping her in a place where she was no longer safe would be selfish. Xander was relentless when it came to getting what he wanted.

Octavio feared that Xander would try to make a move sooner or later. He was at his office now; he had just come from visiting Madelyn, and she was very excited at the opportunity, even though it was a couple of months away. Yet, the young heir promised to get Madelyn abroad before Xander found out. He wanted her to go and be safe. Luckily, Octavio had friends in other parts of the world and knew they would not hesitate to help. 

At the moment, he was emailing the program manager to see if Madelyn could go sooner. He hoped that there would be no trouble.

Meanwhile, it was mid-afternoon when Xander arrived at his mansion. He was exhausted from the meetings but even more exhausted because Madelyn was not giving up on the pressure. His colleague informed him that the paparazzi were getting tired. However, Xander was no fool. He had other plans just in case all didn't go according to plan.

A sigh escaped his lips. "I need a shower." Xander went to his room and then towards the bathroom, removing his clothes and leaving him naked. The young man turned on the shower and got inside. The warm water hit his entire body; he felt free.

His thoughts then trailed on Madelyn. He thought about what went wrong and why Madelyn broke up with him. It made him angry and hurt that she wanted to leave him. Xander found it unacceptable. He then looked down and saw his cock. It had been a while since he laid with a woman. Xander wanted to have sex with Madelyn while they were in a relationship, but she was hesitant.

Xander knew she was still pure and innocent; he did not want any other man to have her. He grabbed his cock and began to move his hand up and down. Xander groaned in pleasure and imagined Madelyn giving him the pleasure. Xander closed his eyes. He was pleasuring himself. He then touched his muscular chest, and his breathing became rapid. Xander was getting closer and closer.

He arched his head back. "Madelyn!" He came on the bathroom walls. Xander opened his eyes and looked at his semen trailing down the wall. He growled, got out of the shower, and dried himself. The young CEO got to his room and his phone on. It seemed that he got a text message. When he looked, it was from one of his spies, and as Xander looked at the message, he felt his eyes were about to pop out.

The CEO could not believe what he was reading.; Madelyn was going abroad. That was something he could not and will not allow. He was through being nice and pressuring her. He had to get his hands dirty and forcefully take what he wanted.