Chapter Nineteen

"We're awful." I giggle as we finally leave a bedroom.

"Welcome to back to earth, did you enjoy your time on planet horny?" Miah taunts as we enter.

I flip her off with a sarcastic smile.

They began to explain that Noah, Ace, Hunter, Abby, Luca, and all the soldiers were going on a sneak attack, while me, Miah, Cammie, and Grace were on comms, letting them know what to do, and where everyone was since we could see all the people are on the map a satellite gave us.

I don't know how we have access to it and I don't bother to ask.

The boys all went to train for a bit and fuel up for the fight while Miah and i went to the library, where the computers were set up.

"So do you think you're pregnant?" Miah asks, out of the blue.

I took a deep breath "Yes. In fact, I know."

"How?"

"My scent changed."

"Already?"

I gave a small smile "Evidently werewolf pregnancies are really quick, especially when it's an alpha pup, so I don't know when I'll be ready to pop." I chuckle.

She chuckles back "You always loved kids, and were amazing at babysitting."

"It's time." Ace announces, poking his head in the library before going back out.

I take a deep breath "Here we go."

When I see Luca standing outside on the porch, I run up behind him and wrap my arms tightly around his waist. He twists around in my arms, facing me, but I just hold on, nuzzling my head in his chest.

He holds me close, running his fingers through my hair. "It'll be alright Red. Everything will be fine." He pulls back a little to look at my face "and then we can start our family."

He glances at my stomach, placing a hand on it. I looked him in the eyes, placing my hand on his neck, pulling him into a kiss, pouring as much love as I can muster into the kiss since words seem to fail me.

"We have to go." Ace places a hand on Luca's shoulder.

Luca pulls back, nods his head, then gave me a kiss on my forehead, before walking away.

As we settle into the library, making sure everything works, I can't help all the thoughts running through my mind. What if that was the last time I held Luca? What would I do if I had to raise this baby by myself? What will it be like raising the baby with Luca? Would we be good parents? What if I lose him? That would kill me. I just got Luca, and I'm positive that I wouldn't be able to move on if I lost him.
20 minutes in, we are watching our packs coming in, each represented by a blinking dot, if the dot turns grey and stops blinking, that means that person is dead.

My eyes are dead set on one blinking dot in particular, willing it to stay blinking red no matter what.

As the map moves over the campsite where The Hunters are staying, we see new blue blinking dots that represent the Hunters. Our men stay hidden, shielded by trees, plants, and darkness.
Everything is still.

Then I blink.

All of a sudden the blue dots gather around one spot, then scatter away. I see our men go into the site. They seem to be evenly matched.
But I see one grey dot.

"What the hell." I hear Ace mumble to himself.

"Who was that Ace?" I ask " it was killed by a blue, but it wasn't a red."

"Your Grandfather just killed your uncle for being so careless, and allowing us information."

"What?!" Miah exclaims "Would he actually kill his own child?"