Chapter Twenty One

The next day I  was almost completely healed and had explained everything to Luca. Later we had his parents come into my hospital room and explain even more.

Turns out Luca didn't know his dad was a part of triplets since his uncles weren't really around much and his dad never told him. As for Luca's siblings, they went missing when they were two.

Now I and Luca are holding our babies, me holding our son and daughter, him holding our other son, everyone gathered around to find out the names of our babies.

"So?" Miah presses once everyone was here.
I look at my mom and dad, Aislinn and Mikel, who had flown from their business trip to be here.

"So" I start looking up at Luca " Baby Number one" I nod towards our son Luca was holding "Will be named Mikel Ace Black" Then I look to my dad, who glows at my son, and Ace pats Luca on the back "Smart choice man." Making all of us chuckle.

I then look at my son in my arms "And baby Number Two" I looked at Luca's dad, Noah, "Will be named Oliver Noah Black." He smiles and nods in appreciation.

I finally look at my precious baby girl, then up at Luca's Mom, then to mine" And baby number three will be named Aislinn-Mary Grace Black."

Both mine and Luca's Mom said "Aw."

I smile and looked up at Luca "You never did tell me how you came up with the names Oliver and Mary?"

"They were the names of your siblings Luca, I wanted to name our kids in honor of the people we love" I glance at Luca's parents "and lost."

As I look around the room, looking at my loved ones take turns holding our babies, congratulating, and hugging and crying of happiness.

I couldn't help but think.

Damn.

...

It's been a month since I delivered and
everything's been great, well, great-ish.

"I give up!" I hear Miah yell from the kitchen.
I turn the corner to see Ace and Luca feeding Oliver and Lin(short for Aislinn) the bottle I had pumped earlier.

Then I look to Miah, where Mikel was refusing to feed.

She looked up at me "I'm never trying to feed Mikel again-I want Lin."

I laugh and went over to her, picking up Mikel "Come here sweet boy, are you giving auntie Miah a hard time?" I cooed as I sat down, cradling him in my arms as he babbles.

I take the bottle from Miah, and place it in Mikels mouth, which he greedily accepts.

"Are you serious?" Miah exclaims.

We laugh at her outburst.

She sits back against the window behind us "I don't have a maternal bone in my body." She whines.

"No it's not that, he probably just wanted his mama to feed him." Luca reasons, before taking the empty bottle out of Lin's mouth and placing her over his shoulder to burp.

I smile over at him "Someone's gonna have her daddy wrapped around her little finger." I mumble to Miah.

She chuckles "definitely" she agrees.

Ace laughs "He's weak when it comes to Rae and Lin, he'll never be in charge ever again, Rest In Peace buddy." He says to Luca.

Luca rolls his eyes "I'm still in charge, I just have priorities, and why do you think I can't be strict towards my girls."

"Please" Miah scoffs "You could try but Lin could give you those puppy dog eyes, that match Rae's, and Rae could call you a pet name and you'd crack like ice under hot water."

"I'm not that bad," Luca argues

"Yes, you are casanova." I tease, while smiling down at Mikel.

"Ugh," he groans while taking Aislinn off his shoulder after she finally burps.

This will definitely be an adventure