Breaking Bottles for You | Lisa Manoban

《Genre》Mostly fluff with a tiny depiction of violence

《A/N》 A very old (like 2 years old) Tumblr imagine I had forgotten about in my drafts that was inspired by Gossip Girl and this fic: https://archiveofourown.org/works/20192590

(Off-topic but Lisa looked criminally good promoting in LA)

~•~•~•~•~•~

Why was it that the autumn wind in the Upper East was crueller than anywhere else? Or were you just being melodramatic for the fifth time today as you watched her laugh against his chest with the brightest smile you have ever witnessed across her soft features?

"Here, take this."

Yeri offered to let you take a hit from her roll which you detested, your face bunching up in disgust.

"You know I don't do drugs, Yeri."

"Fine." She shrugged her shoulders before pushing a glass of whiskey into your hand. "Then at least drink this so you'll stop embarrassing yourself with all this obvious pining."

"It's not that obvious is it?"

Your eyes were trained on Lisa as she sat comfortably on her boyfriend's lap, his smug grin making your eyes roll. Ignoring the fact that you were her designated driver for the night, you let your frustration take over, downing the shot within seconds.

Amused by how fast you drank and how you were furrowing your brows due to the strong fatigue you felt, Yeri laughed, "Anyone with eyes, whether they have 20/20 vision or not, can see the horns growing from your head. Jealousy is not a good trait on you."

"You're exaggerating."

"And you're green."

"Fuck you."

"I'm sure you'd love to do that to Lisa."

"Oh my god."

You playfully but still aggressively poked her in the ribs, causing the young blonde to groan in pain and drop her smoke. You smirked before digging the heel of your shoe onto it, putting it out completely.

"Hey! That's not cheap Y/N!"

"Don't act like you can't afford a whole farm of that shit, let alone one joint." She shot you a pending look, most likely agreeing with your statement and recounting the zeros in her savings account.

"Stop bickering you two before I personally kick you out."

Your heads turned to the owner of said scolding and found Jennie with a taunting hand on her hip, heels clicking as she stalked over.

"Those two are disgusting." She scoffed, following your line of sight that had unapologetically returned to Lisa who was now snuggling into Sehun Oh's neck, teeth grazing his skin. Lisa was always one for affection but when it came to her boyfriend, it increased tenfold.