Tripping on Feelings pt. 2 | Jennie Kim

《Genre》 fluff fluff fluff

《A/N》This lil short series always makes me smile because I used to be so fluffy back then hehe

~•~•~•~•~•~

Breath seemed to be an essential that proved to be compromised often when you found yourself around Jennie. Especially when her arm slid into yours and clung onto you for warmth whilst exiting the doors of The Sun Café. You'd like to think that the butterflies rupturing in your stomach weren't noticeable but when Jennie took a glance through her eyelashes to check on you, the delicate insects were raging at this point. 

The night breeze didn't help to cool your brashness as it nipped at your cheeks. It was around 6:32 pm when Jennie ended her shift and shot you her infamous gummy smile. You ended up trusting her in leading you to wherever the destination of your date was, on foot. In all honesty, Jennie could be leading you to a manhole with an endless amount of insects and anything vile you could think of and you'd still let her drag you around. 

Jennie would ramble on with such passion about several different topics– your favourite one being about her dogs, Kai and Kuma. Her eyes would shine with a joyous gleam and her face would be animated as if a cartoon was plastered on. Although she did most of the talking, an awkward atmosphere never loomed. The two of you clicked instantly which contradicted every fear you had for this date. 

You would find yourself getting lost with the way the street lights would illuminate her flawless figure. Her freckles would become prominent and the yellow shade would increase the brownish hue of her eyes, making her seem so angelic and so unreal. Because of these common pauses, Jennie scrunched her brows and her rosy lips curved at your blank expression. 

"Y/N, are you even listening?"

"Nope." You gave an honest answer, popping the 'p' whilst a smirk painted on your brash appearance. 

The petite girl shook her head, thin strands of hair flowing as she did so. She adored your blunt honesty as it entertained her. 

Her eyes caught sight of a marble fountain situated in the middle of the park, water erupting from its centre. But she was more interested in the dog that was almost the same size as her, its owner sitting on the cool stone base of the fountain.

"Oh. My. God." Jennie tugged at your arm and locked warm eyes with yours. She practically begged for your permission to run over to the dog for a split second before attacking the poor animal with her love.

A smile that reached your eyes formed across your slightly red-tinted face, admiring the interactions between Jennie and what seemed to be a Siberian Husky, whilst the owner paid no attention to the two. Your heart soared in loops when the Husky licked the short girl, who let out the most melodious laugh that had ever graced your hearing. Although the dog was almost twice her sitting height, it was adorable to watch it play with her. You didn't want to admit it but the few moments that you've spent with this girl have proved to one conclusion; you were sure as hell whipped for her.