Cat Fights & Late Nights | Rosé

《Genre》 Rosie deserves fluff heh

《A/N》This idea randomly came to me at 12:40 am and I just love High School and Rich AUs so I ended up writing this in 2 days straight. So it's a lil messy but what's new? (Another from Tumblr.)

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

Everyone knows or knows of the rivalry between Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Roseanne 'Rosé' Park or Chaeyoung if you prefer to stick by her birth name. 

It's Chanel versus Yves Saint Laurent.

It's the soon-to-be CEO of Kim International versus the up-and-coming model prodigy of Park Agency. 

It's the school's resident playgirl from Auckland versus the Australian sweetheart from Sydney. 

But most of all, it's your best friend versus your very subtle crush. 

And often, you found yourself treading on thin ice as you tried to dodge the crossfire between them. 

No one was sure how their on-going conflict sparked. To you, you'd like to think it began the day Rosé transferred into YG International School and caught the attention of every student as she beamed a bright smile and awkwardly strolled down the hall. You remember every detail from the first encounter between the two royalties, from Jennie's vintage Chanel attire to Rosé's bold yet chic YSL dress, complemented by a matching belt and backpack. 

"Who are you and what are you doing, barging in the middle of the second semester like you own the place?" Jennie had a firm hand on her hip and looked the new transfer over, feline eyes narrowing and mind calculating just how much her outfit was at estimated value (at least 2k is what she concluded to. Not bad). 

You knew Jennie was overreacting, seeing as though all Rosé did was walk to her locker with a lost expression but your best friend liked to establish her Ice Queen status whenever she had the opportunity to. And whenever she did so, her opponents would quiver in fear at the sudden ambush, taking a mental note to never cross paths with the intimidating 5ft 4 girl. But to everyone's shock, it wasn't the case that day and neither you nor Jennie were ready to hear any sort of backtalk. 

"I'm Rosé, short for Roseanne Park." Her smile was indefinitely misleading as you felt a chill ricochet throughout your spine, similarly to the feeling of anxiety every time you had front row seats to Jennie's onslaughts. Jennie noticed the bite to her sweet Australian accent and arched a brow, taking Rosé's extended hand and shaking it with trepidation. 

The violet-haired girl pulled your best friend forward, Jennie being caught off guard and having her face inches from hers. Rosé's eyes shone a dark flame, ambition and mischief held deeply within her stare. 

"And I'm the girl who's going to take your crown from that pretty head of yours." 

Safe to say, the brunette was not impressed at all and all three of you ended up in detention after Jennie shoved her shoulder bag into your chest and assaulted Rosé against the lockers, hair pulling and nail clawing being her main forms of attack. You applauded the new girl (not aloud of course or you would've been the next victim to Jennie's vicious yet soft punches) for holding up as long as she did and giving YG's it girl a good fight.