Fake News | Lisa Manoban

《Genre》 Angsty with a fluff ending

《A/N》I haven't read this in like a year and so I had to rewrite it. You know the drill, it's another one from Tumblr :)

 You know the drill, it's another one from Tumblr :)

~•~•~•~•~•~

Two idols dating in secret didn't seem like a challenge to Lisa as long as Dispatch didn't interfere with her as they did with Jennie. Unfortunately, Dispatch vowed to make it their duty to ruin idol love lives but despite this, they didn't meddle with Lisa's relationship in the way she expected. 

She had always thought that the day she read the words Y/N Y/L/N and in a relationship with, in the same article, would be alongside Lisa Manoban of Blackpink-- not with the name of another idol of the same company as her instead.

After another full day of going over choreography for their upcoming comeback, their managers had treated them to a meal at their favourite ramen bar. They left the girls in the booth and waited in the van, giving them some much needed time alone to themselves while they ordered their food. 

Out of courtesy, Jisoo had texted your group's leader if you all could join in. Lisa had to mask her excitement at the idea of having dinner with you after being apart for so long with a small smile and a thumbs up. She missed you dearly and internally, she was buzzing non-stop at the thought of being able to hold and talk to you in person again (although not for too long because it would seem suspicious to your group mates). The last time you both were together was during an awards show which took place a month ago. In that long period of time, you both kept yourselves busy, preparing for your respective comebacks. 

To her dismay, your leader had amiably declined, stating that you were all engrossed in a new choreography at the moment and wouldn't be finished until at least 2 am. The perks of having comebacks around the same time. But at least she was going to see you tomorrow for lunch. 

When their food arrived, Rosé finally put her phone down after scrolling through her socials all day being consumed by fan-made edits and posts on her Instagram timeline. But before her phone could turn off, a Twitter notification with the most intriguing headline popped up on her lock screen (which was an adorable photo of herself and her sister Alice.)

"Chaeyoung put your phone down or else I'll take your ramen bowl for myself." Jisoo threatened, chopsticks ready in hand to take whatever was in her bowl. 

"Give me a sec!" Rosé waved off Jisoo's bluffs and opened her Twitter. 

"Okay. One." Jennie smirked as she nudged Jisoo to take one of their younger member's dumplings for herself. Jisoo happily obliged until Rosé gasped so abruptly, the eldest almost dropped her chopsticks into the soy sauce that sat idly in the middle of their table. 

Lisa's brows furrowed together at the sudden colour that left Rosé before she lit up with the widest grin she had ever seen across those pink lips of hers. "What's wrong Rosie? Did you find another fan edit of Joohwangie--"