Chapter 2: The Explanation

[3rd person POV]

" This might be hard for you to understand, but I will explained it as briefly as possible." Rei said, silently glanced around the room. " Firstly, for information on what happened, I'll give you "new memories" under my perspective, so that you all can catch on. Secondly, the reason you are here are result of my contract with Chara. You will live here together from now on, and the price is no harming or killing each other."

" Sorry for interrupting, but that's completely different from what you told me back then." Chara suddenly speak up in a puzzled tone. " Didn't you say you will brought everyone back and take away part of our power in return?"

" I did." she answered immediately. "I have indeed brought 'everyone' back to life, and teleported a few selected individuals here, while the rest are currently staying in Ebott City. To prevent you from fighting, I took away a considerable amount of SOUL power. That way, you'll get a chaotic & peaceful timeline, and I got experimental material as well as entertainment. It benefit both parties, no?"

".....you just want to see us suffering from anger and rage, aren't you?" Frisk retorted.

"Ehe"

" Don't 'ehe' me, you little shit." Bete glared at her venomously.

" Please stop...There's no need to argue like this." Copper stepped in, blocked the enraged beast from cursing. " Is there anything else we need to know, little one?"

" You just need to get the memories now. Allow me to begin the procedure."

[Rei's POV]

A holographic screen appears. I started to type in the code for all the Glitchtale episodes and prologue I had.

[ Importing........ ]

[ GT_S1Full.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP1.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP2.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP3.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP4.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_OriginBeteNoire.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP5.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP6.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP7.mp4.....100% ]

[ GT_S2EP8.mp4.....100% ]

[ Converting MP4 file to MMR file.......Completed. ]

[ Transfer memory......100% ]

[ Transaction completed. ]

" There you go. I will let you absorb this amount of information first. It's quite a lot to take in, perhaps."

" Oh my god. Agate, YOU did all of this?" Copper shouted in shocked. " And the HATE substance...I understand that you dislike monster because of the war, but isn't this too much? You even harm the humans!!! Didn't you swore as a wizard to protect our land and the civilians?"

" I think sister went insane a long time ago, given that she have no regrets killing us." Amber silently mumbled. " She must have been corrupted from interacting with HATE. That's why now 'Agate Lightvale' and 'Bete Noire' are no longer the same person."

" Isn't Frisk the one who started all this? If he didn't turn on Hard Mode, then all of this wouldn't happened in the first place." Chara stated.

" Yes, it's mostly my fault. I'm truly sorry for the trouble i caused."

" Kiddo-"

" You guys have fun, I'm going to the mart." Ignoring all the talking, I interuppted. " Frisk, do you want to come along? I need some help."

" Huh? Okay..."

As we walked out of the door, I can feel Frisk questioning my sudden action.

" No need to worry. I'm just buying food for lunch and dinner. I need your opinion on what I shall cook today."

" Then why don't you asked Toriel? She is a good cook."

" Human food are different. Monster's digestive system will react differently to it. She also just bake pie all the time though, so I want all of you to try out cuisines from different country, too. Beside, you looked really sad, and I want to cheer you up a bit. "

" .....Alright" He sighed. " Then you should get some chocolate for Chara, and...."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: Maybe i'll update 1-2 chapter every week, unless my motivation run out.

24/11/2021