Chapter 8.2: Aftermath + Bonus

-----------------------

Rei: Frisk, if you don't stop asking those question, I'm going to give you more homework to do.

Frisk: Rei, I know you are teaching us instead of Toriel willingly, but please don't give me extra assignments.

Rei: Extra philosophy assignments it is, then.

Frisk: No please, don't do this to me, I still haven't done with physics yet-

Rei: Well you brought this upon yourself. It's your fault.

Frisk: But she DESERVED it!

Rei: And she is. But the situation is getting a bit out of hand here. You don't want me to ban you from alcohol wouldn't you?

Frisk: ......No.

Rei: Then go apologize. All of you.

Frisk: Fine, but I don't want anymore homework until next week.

-----------------------

*after apologizing*

Amber: That was fun while it lasted.

Copper: Maybe that was a bit overwhelming for her, but it turned out fine though. So let's make it up through siblings bonding. What do you say, Agate?

Agate: Fuck off you asshole. I had enough of you.

Copper: (smirk) Oh? And here I thought you would want to have a re-match....I guess I WON'T HAVE ANOTHER duel then...

Agate: (immediately drag Copper to the garden) You better be ready to get your ass kicked. I will win fairly this time.

Copper: (chuckled) Yeah yeah, anything for my grumpy little sister.

Agate: We're twins you moron.

Copper: I'm still calling you that.

-----------------------

[TW: Panic attack, angst]

Chara: YES! HE WON!!! YOU OWE ME 20$ NOW, YOU PINK LOLI DEMON!

Betty: Wh- How?? What the heck is he? How did he do that???

Amber: Predictable.

Copper: Win fairly this time, you say?

Agate: *literally having a panic attack* N-No....This....Not again....No...

Copper: ......Let me help you up.

Agate: No...GET AWAY FROM ME!

Copper: Agate, it's okay. You're not weak-

Agate: YOU ARE JUST PITYING ME, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Copper: I-

Agate: WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO?!? WHY DO YOU CARE NOW? I'M JUST A SHADOW BENEATH YOU, WHO WAS NEVER RECOGNIZED FOR ANYTHING!

Copper: .......

Agate: .......

Copper: ......I'm sorry. I should have known sooner. I shouldn't have neglected you like that. I shouldn't even mentioning this. I-

Amber: (*run over to hug her sister, then her brother) Please calm down... I don't want to see you two arguing again...

Copper: ....I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I messed up again.

(Copper ran towards the greenhouse, leaving everyone behind. Tears silently fell down his face while Amber tried to follow him, but he had already leave. A while later, Agate recovered from her panic attack. Rain started to pour from the sky.)

Amber: Oh no... He's blaming himself again... Are you alright now, sister? We should get you inside first.

Agate: Where is...Copper?

Chara: ......He, uh.....he ran away.

Asriel: Should we get Frisk to talk to him? I'm worried.

Agate: .......I-I'll go...find....him. You kids go back in.

Amber: But-

Agate: No buts. I'm going. That's my final decision.

Chara: As much as I hate saying it to you, you're gonna get sick out there, you reckless woman!

Asriel: ..................And there she goes. We can't do anything to help them now.

Amber: I hope they will be okay...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: I intended to include the last part in later chapter, however I was running out of ideas so have this i guess

09/1/2022

Edit (15/1): OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS CHAP -