EPISODE 54

White and blue building of the hospital is seen. Everyone seemed to be in a rush of saving their loved ones and living by their side. Emergency operation theatre's board was showing the red light implying something going on inside.

Shivam and DD are seen walking to and fro in front of the gate.

There were tears in their eyes and lines of worry on their forehead.

Shivam: DD mujhe dar lag raha hai agar sir ko kuch ho gya to kya jawab denge hum?

DD: wahi to mujhe dar hai shivam. Kaash maine thoda pehle dekh liya hota to aaj yeh sab na hota....

Shivam: DD is sab mein teri koi galati nahi hai... Tune kuch bhi jaan boojh ke to nahi kiya na...

DD shuts his eyes tightly and buried his face in his palms.

DD: Ab to bas doctor keh de sab theek hai...

They wiped their tears and sat on the bench waiting for the news of their 'Sir' to be alright.

***********

Neela came inside the room and saw avni sitting lost in front of the mirror. She looked around the room then sighed and walked  towards her.

Neela: avni...

Feeling a gentle hand on her shoulder avni came out  of her trance and looked at neela.

Avni: maa mangalsutra... Mera mangalsutra toot gya... Neil....

Her voice had some panic in it. Neela looked visibly confused at her actions. She looked at the table. Her mangalsutra was laying there intact not a single bead damaged.

She held avni from her shoulders to calm her down. Making her drink water she caressed her hair lovingly.

Neela: avni baccha yeh dekho... Mangalsutra bilkul theek hai... Kuch nahi kharab hua...

Avni saw the black beaded necklace in her hand intact. She sighed of relief.

Neela cupped her face gently and asked her the reason for her strange behavior.

Avni: maa pata nahi kyu bohut ajeeb sa lag raha hai jaise kuch galat hone wala ho kuch jo theek nahi hai.

Neela thinks. She was well aware that avni was hurt siting the reason Neil hadn't greeted her. She assumed that it's her hurt that's surfacing as this insecurity.

Neela: avni baccha... Main manti hoon Neil Ki galati hai lekin tum khud ko aise kamzor nahi ka kr sakti baccha... You'll have to understand kuch aisa waisa nahi hone wala it's just tum zyada soch rahi ho...

Avni looks on. Her mind was saying the same what neela said. But her heart was rushing in fear. She didn't know how to describe this feeling but it is something very strong that is constantly making her think of Neil.

For now she had to go for an office party. She sighed and nodded.

Avni: shayad maa main hi zyada soch rahi hoon... Aap yaha aaye the kuch kaam?

Neela recalls that she was here to call avni.

Neela: haan main batane aayi thi ki abhi aa chuka hai... Tum jaldi se tyaar ho ke niche aajao... Hmm?

Avni nodded and gave her a small smile. Neela walked away shutting the door behind. Avni thought to herself. Tears rolled down her eyes.

Avni: main maa ko woh phone call wali baat nahi bata sakti lekin pata nahi kyu mujhe sach mein aisa lag raha hai jaise Neil theek nahi hai...

***************

At hospital,

Shivam and DD sat in front of the operation theatre intently looking at the door to open.