TEASER

Hello!!

Now when one of the problem is solved how could the author let anyone live in peace.😁😁

Here's the teaser for next part.

Ummeed hai aapko curiosity hogi jaan ne ki.. 😜

Do comment.

****************

Avni and Neil were sitting in balcony with her head resting on his shoulder. They had their hands entwined. 

Neil: Avni...

Avni: hmm..

Neil: avni agar tumhe koi khaas mere baare mein kuch kahe to tum kya karogi?

Avni looked at him confused.

***********

A person is seen sitting in a dark interrogation room. An officer is standing in front of him in uniform.

Officer: aapko pata hai ki aapne jo kuch us din kiya tha us wajah se enquiry baithegi...

The person sitting in the chair threw a challenging look at the police officer and laughed off his warnings.

Person:  Koi tumhari baat pe vishwaas nahi karega... sabit kar sako to kar do...

************

Neil: tumhe kitni baar samjhau ki mujhe phone mat kiya karo... samajh nahi aata.

The other person says something on phone.

Neil: mujhe kuch nahi pata.... dhyaan rahe commissioner sir mujh tak nahi aane chahiye warna main kya karunga mujhe bhi nahi pata... samjha?

*************

Abhi: avni yaar woh paper dhoondh de na mujhe... Bohut zaruri hai

Avni: Arrey baba dhoondh rahi hoon na... Sabar karo...

She tried pulling out a paper from under of the pile of books making whole of the stack fall down. She was shocked seeing an orange envelope.

**************

Avni: Neil tum mere saath itna bada dhoka kaise kar sakte ho? How could you?

Neil bowed his head feeling guilty.

**************

A nice sunny Sunday Neil and Avni along with whole of the family sat in hall merrily chatting. Their attentions shifted to door after hearing the door bell ring. Neil opened the door.

He was shocked seeing commissioner along with DD and shivam standing there.

He looks on with angry expressions.

*************

How's it???

Hope you are liking the path that this story had followed so far. Any specific suggestions or scene inputs are welcomed. I'll try to manifest them into the line as much as i could.

Do share with your friends too.

Take care.
❤❤