EPISODE 59

Heya!!

Here's the next part.

Don't forget inline comments 🥺
Bechare udaas ho jate hain...

******

Shweta: Neil bas bhi karega... Kya dhundh raha hai tu kabse.

Neil stopped and looked around the room it was a total mess by now. He walked to shweta and held her hands in his.

Neil: maa ek baat batao... Aaj avni ne koi pendant pehna tha kya? Woh chota sa tha heart shaped jaisa kuch.

Shweta frowns. Neela recalled avni wearing one such pendant on every occasion.

Neela: haan Neil woh pendant avni kabhi utarti hi nahi hai...

A small smile made it's way on Neil's lips. He immediately went to the book shelf and got a red file out. Searching through the pages he called DD.

Neil: DD... Is tracking ID ko abhi ke abhi trace karo... Pata lagao kaha hai yeh...

There was a hope in his heart. Long back when he first got the news of Ranvijay Tripathi being after him for spoiling his well made plans not for once but twice, he got a pendant ready for avni.

Inside the red heart shaped stone he placed a small chip tracker

Inside the red heart shaped stone he placed a small chip tracker. He wanted avni to be safe and in front of him each and every moment. The tracker installed in the locket was not known to anyone. Even he had avni not to remove the pendant but he never mentioned her about the tracker thing.

DD searched avni's ID on the tracker website.

He looked surprised.

*************

It's almost midnight. In the pitch dark basement avni laid shivering because of the cold. While Ranvijay Tripathi sat in his room looking at the camera screen.

He smirked seeing avni in tears.

Ranvijay: ab ACP sahab ko samajh aayega ki mujhse bhidne ka kya anjaam hota hai...

He called one of his men inside the room.

Ranvijay: usse kamre mein le aao... Main nahi chahta ki khel shuru hone se pehle hi woh parlok sidhar jaaye...

The gaurd nodded and walked to the basement. As the door opened avni looked in the direction weakly. Ranvijay wanted to break her by torturing her mentally and physically, but she still wanted to fight back.

The men untied the rope on her feet and walked her to the room.

She felt much better in room as it was at least warmer than that dark basement. A thought of running out if these gaurds hold crossed her head but on the way she had counted the number of men, they were far more than she thought.

Before she could say anything she was shocked by the entry in the room. It was Ranvijay. He signalled the gaurds to leave the room. Looking at avni he took a few steps towards her.