EPISODE 75

Hello!!!

Definitely back after a long phase of missing... I know that But I had a lot of going on in my life on Professional front so I hope you understand.

This chapter is rewritten and the LAST one for this book😢. So do read carefully.

Your comments are loved always!! ^-~

enjoy...

**********

As the sun shone through the clouds its rays peeped into the room falling a petite female figure sleeping cosily wrapped in a comforter. It was Avni. She stirred in sleep extending her hand to the other side of the bed where she was expecting her better half. But feeling the soft sheets she frowned. rubbing her eyes she finally sat upright in the bed looking at the empty side.

Avni: Neil kabhi nahi sudhar sakta...

She sighed thinking of her husband who was habitual of leaving early and coming back late. Shaking her head sideways she walked to the bathroom taking her clothes on the way. After a fairly long relaxing shower she walked out. standing in front of the mirror she looked around the room.

Seeing the balcony door open a gentle smile creeped onto her lips. She recalled the last night when they confessed their love for each other properly for the first time. The train of her thoughts interrupted feeling a pair of hands around her waist. She looked at the mirror it was Her Neil.

She smiled as he kissed the side of her neck dragging away those wet locks of her.

Neil: good morning Mrs. Khanna.

Avni: (turning to him) good morning to you too Mr. Khanna.

She smiled widely wrapping her hands around his neck.

Neil: waise kal raat bohut khoobsurat thi...

He said rubbing his thumb on the side of her cheek. He could not help but looked at her facial expressions that changed to flustered in no time.

Avni: umm.. sorry Neil.

Neil: (frowns) sorry???

Avni: woh kal raat medicines ki wajah se mujhe jaldi neend aa gyi aur main...

Neil: to ismein kya hai avni.. ek nahi to kya hua baki sari raatein to humare paas hi hai na?

She looked at him and smiled sadly. He could easily turn her fears away in no time just with the mere glance into her eyes.

Neil: abhi please sad na ho... and i have a gift for you...

Avni: even i have it...

Neil: kya?

Avni: hato.

She freed herself from his arms and walked to the cupboard coming out with a small box. Standing in front of him she handed it to him.

Neil: aur puch sakta hoon ismein kya hai?

Avni: dekh sakte ho... (smiling)

He chuckled lightly and opened the box. He was surprised seeing the gift.

It was a watch, A limited edition one of his favorite brand and he has been trying hard to get the same since few months.

Neil: wow Avni... tumhe kaise pata mujhe yahi brand ki watch chahiye thi...

Avni: ab.. mujhe sab kuch pata hota hai...

She said proudly smiling.

Neil: haan par yeh to limited edition mein thi na aur milti nahi hai..